Reviews for Quidditch: The Metaphoric Dating Game
MissAuChocolat chapter 1 . 2/20
Sooo cute. Liked this a lot. Both of them were really Good portrayed. Loved it.
caspasta chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
cute c;
LuceyLacie chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I know this is like how many years too late but, I love it! :) I've already reviewed but since I re-read it, I figured maybe another review won't hurt? I must say though, this is quite brilliant. Even though I'm re-reading it, I found myself enjoying it once again and squealing like the Jily fan I am : Fantabulous work, love.
Ciao!
Niffler81 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was amazingly adorable. I mean... Just Awww :) thank you!
KT chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This story delighted me: you got it just right.
annablack1102 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh my god! I don't normally read James/Lily but you were one of my readers and I thought I'd check it out. I'm glad I did. This was amazing! So well written! I think you captured them both perfectly. Better than any other Marauders story has I think. I LOVE it!
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Type your review here...
Mosqua Ali chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
You make them perfekt togeher. Just...agrh... I dont even know how to disribe it! I just want more!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
My gosh, I love it! :)
swimmergirl22 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
"What do you think?"
James
I love IT!
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I don't think Lily would wait for 7th year to learn things about Quidditch. I also don't think they'd both go to Charms together. I don't see why they wouldn't have the class at the same time when they're in the same house. But, other than that, i love this story. It was really sweet and i love the idea of Quidditch as a metaphoric dating game. Really cute one shot, especially since this was your first J/L story. :)
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
it was so good, i enjoyed a lot and it made me laugh quite a bit. And the end sighs
I love the idea of quidditch like a dating game :)
well, i always love a good quidditch related one shot c:
shiny ruby chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is soooo sweet.. It makes me smile everytime I read it.
RubyRed.950 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awwwww... That i that cutest, most adorable and he fluffiest thing I have ever read... Rally good
Ayine chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I absolutely love the Quidditch analogy! How did you come up with that? It's absolutely great. I'm memorising it :p

And of course James is a snitch-guy ;)

Love it!