Reviews for Love Can Wait
obsessedwithacertainpirate chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
loved every single word !you made my day with this story
Jov chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
You made me tear up. What a beautiful story!
jazzypizzaz chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
awwwwww this was adorable! thank you for writing it!
jazzypizzaz chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
oh wow, you've got Sam's voice down really well. I especially liked the coming out scene, where Sam thinks he dreams of horses but he figures it out right before Blaine says anything. This is really adorable, watching Sam and Blaine grow up together
Beth9891 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
That was a fantastic piece of fiction.…and thank s for clearing that up I was wondering who Blaine had first kiss (was kinda hoping it was mike) but can't have everything, really enjoyed this either way!
etcsanzi chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Hi :)

Wow, what a great story, I really loved reading it!
fairyrose chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Lovely story. Me likie me some Blam smoochies. Well done.
imstillyours chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I loved everything about this fic so much it's insane. Quite possibly one of my favourite au's EVER. Keep being amazing like this! 3
gleeville chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
UGH KURT! hate that guy so glad Blaine and him never went out lol

Dude dude dude dude dude SOOO AWESOME! ahhh great story!
gleeville chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
;_; Great chapter! Its kinda funny and cool how they are not in Glee Club but they're still friends! I love it!
gleeville chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
kiss-with-a-boy-ginity loved that!

Loki Firefox showd me this fic and after reading the first chapter I love it! 8 yr old Sam and Blaine super cute! and we see as they grow up into tweens and teens sooo awesome! great job!
AgainstAllOds chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Ok, so I was a bit hesitant at first when I saw all the Klaine you wrote, cause that's not really my cup of tea, but I have to worship Loki for pushing me into reading this fic.

This. Was. Amazing.
I mean, it's without a doubt one of my favorite Blam EVER.
It was so sweet, not too slow, not too fast (yeah, really not too fast xD).
They're SO cute when they're child ("you're my favorite thing that I like", ok, just...wow, ok, I'm seriously in love with an 8YO...) and the growing up, the shared love not so shared, the realization on both side, the support of Sam through Blaine's coming out, and the lack of support on jeremiah over his absolutely adorable jealousy. The heart-breaking "it shouldn't hurt that much". The moving in together, the...oh god that was so right, all the way
I was HOOKED on your story. I litteraly was unable to do anything until I finished it !

I know I'm supposed to make a list of the pros and cons of your story, but I'm so dazzled I could just sit here and blabber all night on how good and fantastic you are at this (and I wouldn't be able to shoot one critic on this piece of art anyway !) !
Seriously, give us some more Blam, I'm beggin' you !
angellovercriss chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I'm gonna read it!
CastleQuill chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Wooow... And I thought oblivious Blaine was bad, but adding an oblivious Sam to the mix just makes everything ten times worse (or better, in this case). I started reading this this morning, but unfortunately my teachers have some silly rule about how I'm supposed to pay attention in class, so I kept having to sneak off to the bathroom to read on my phone where they couldn't catch me. Anyway, loved it - especially the arguement at the end. They're just so awesome and so stupid at the same time. :)
Ihopeitsbenign chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
My review is over a year late but it had to be said; this story is amazing and super sweet. You made my heart hurt in the best possible way. Thank you.