Reviews for Crusaders
Zophiel chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
. . .
So . . . when I was in college, I was the music kid who hung out with the theology kids. Buncha nerds, the lot of us . . . our idea of a fun Friday night was sitting around a common room, reading excepts from our favorite writings of various saints. More often than not, I chose Bernard of Clairvaux- I was especially fond of (And I apologize for my spotty memory) the sermon wherein he describes the roles and purposes of the different choirs of angels. Seemed to click better than Origen or Pseudo-Dionysus for me *shrugs*. Angelology was a hobby, back in those days.

Anyway, so when you had Sam as a Cistercian, I just about died. Total, total nerdgasm here. And we'll not even start on the ending notes, save to say that there were many sub-vocal "Squees!" of delight.

_
Steelhorse67 chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Fantastic fic, great detail and plot and characterisation, just brill.
elfgirljenlj chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
wow this is one well thought out story.

Loved the notes at the end as well.

Thanks for sharing
San Antonio Rose chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
To Anonymous: Of course it's plural. He's addressing everyone in the room, not just Dean.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I do not want to sound overly precise but it should be

pax Christi tibi

vobis is plural
DaughterofLuthien chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Love it! I love how much thought you've put into the background of all this. Really fantastic.
AuntMo chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
"Demons I fathom. People are mad." Nice twist on a classic

"One nun with three monks and an outlaw?"

"Sounds like a joke," said St. Gabriel deadpan.

Of course Gabriel would think it sounded like a joke. I am surprised he didn't say it first! And only he would make a Batman and Zorro reference in the 12th century!
AuntMo chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Gabriel calls them muttonheads in 1147, but Sam and Dean from 2009 couldn't back to the past because they 'didn't speak the language' (yes, that wasn't the only reason). So typical of Gabriel!
AuntMo chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Okay, so I spoke to soon. I do get see 'what happened next'. And so far, I am still enjoying this.
AuntMo chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I really enjoy your 'change the timeline' fics, but it leaves me wanting more, like what if anything remains in the altered timeline?