Reviews for Spring Fever
Analise chapter 7 . 3/22
and just like that, Draco becomes a man. :) Sorry I missed this for so long, thanks for sharing and writing this for others too see! I really liked your characterization and the angst pulled at my heartstrings. I was thinking it might have been the ring he left on her finger - for some reason I didn't make the mandrake connection :P.
A.
jubblet chapter 7 . 2/13
I really really do wish you would update/complete this, and your other stories!:)
ILoveReading96 chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Interesting! I would like to read more. :) Any chances of an update?
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
So...I'm guessing you're not going to return anytime soon? :(
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
"How long have they been here?" she asked when she reached Draco's hallway. They were certainly making quite a bit of noise. Didn't either of them have the decency to put up a silencing charm?

Oh God...I can't read this.

And then Draco ended up alone with Snape in the room...so awkward!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
There is definitely something going on here! I think it had something to do with whatever nipped Hermione's finger and then she must've passed it on to Malfoy when she scratched him immediately after.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
"He stole your badge?" Harry demanded at the same moment Ron chortled, "You stole his ring?"

LOL
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I have a feeling this won't end well...
thegirliknow chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
lovin the story :) please please update soon
boothaddict77 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Why do you seem to abandon all your stories ust when they're getting good?
owlsarelovely chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
i realise it's been ages since you uploaded but please don't give up on this :( it's the only one which is actually keeping draco in character.
Campy Capybara chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Is there more to this story?
CamJ chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Please update soon ! I love your story !
Bundibird chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Ok, so, wow. This fic is fantastic so far. It's not been updated in a while; any chances of an update in the nearish future? I'll not believe it's been abandoned unless the summary changes to reflect that. Until that day (which hopefully never comes) I shall live in hope of an update! :)

Bundi.
SparksCrimson chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
are you ever going to write more? I enjoyed reading it so far. please give us an ending.