Reviews for My Real Fake Life
mommybrook chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I look forward to reading more of this. )
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Hi! hehe I haven't gotten much into the role play thing but I find it facinating :) So I am a bit confused my Edwards DM of tease? Did he know it was her on her other account?

Looking forward to see what Edward and Bella do when they get totally into it :)
KristALchelle chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Hey girl, so awesome to see you back, I have missed you so much! I am so hooked on this story and I really appreciate you writing it to help educate all of us who don't no beans about RP life. Lol! I am so excited to see what happens next.

With love,

Krista
Madmum chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I know nothing about RP, but it sounds fun and I'm looking forward to learning all about it! I have learnt so much from this fandom (giggle!).
missdaisy2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is so interesting! I used to role play for this very little known tv show called the tribe. I had a few characters I took care of but that ended years ago. I had considered getting into rp'ing for the twilight fandom but never did because I really didn't have the time to give to it. I like this and would definitely like to see more. This story is so different from every other story out there. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
TwiOthGirly chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
You know how much I love this story. I can't WAIT FOR MORE!
Catiedidit chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I can't wait to read more of this! This shall be highly entertaining, of that I am sure. So many crazy things happen in the world of RP. I am excited to see how you put all of it together. I'm also glad you have found your mojo. You go girl! Love ya to bits and pieces!