Reviews for All I have to give
Misty8 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Aw... that was sweet! And I love the ending!
Misty8 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Aw... that was sweet! And I love the ending!
Jess chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Iloveddddddddddddddddddddd it
AngryMew2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
awwwww! I loved it! Very sweet! Songfic j/c's seem to be very popular...newho, good job! peace out!
heartsyhawk chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
I don't like the song either.

But...your fic is so beautiful.
Kasumi Sakura chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
*sniff sniff* that was so sweet...That was really cool how you had Rachel come back at the end. The only thing I can find to complain about was the song but since it fit Jake and Cssie so perfectly then I guess we can let it slide... TTFN
Ax chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
OMG, that is soooooo great... i loved it! and i couldnt believe rachel at the end... i nearly started crying... i loved this... WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! why did she hafta die? why did kaa hafta break up cassie and jake? waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
Gretl517 chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Oh this was pretty sweet. I liked it. You should do conventional couples more often!
Forlay chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
You have to be infinitely grateful to me now for not only putting up with C/J, but also the song to read your fic, which actually seems more like a music video, but who wants to be technical? Anyway, I think this is a strong premise. I'd like to see it done in a more narrative form (a 'traditional story' where we see all these little interludes in detail), but this is kinda sweet, too. What do I mean, 'kinda'? It's very sweet and sappy and something I haven't read in...oh my gosh, a year. Literally. It's been that long since I read C/J. I think I'm gonna cry again...