Reviews for Goodbye
AlexisKlainer chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh God! I cried! And I am not even gonna deny it. This is emotional and so so epic. I love it 3
Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
It was a tad dramatic, but absolutely amazing, I cried at the end. Great story.
Kaitlinxing chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
THIS. OHMYGOD THIS. fhsdfjkhsfjkhsjkhdfjksdhfkj

You win.

At life.

hfjkfhsjdfhsjk ;W; No words...

This was just great
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
zombie fics are so popular now aren't they? you cant help but love them.

a good zombie fic is by bansheehowl, its actaully from pucks POV but there is a sad and beautiful klaine scene in there. if you stop by, be sure to leave her a review and say i sent you :)

This is as sad what you wrote, broke my heart 3
Natvv chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I love zombie!verse Klaine. This was so heartbreaking... I loved it, though. Oh my god. asdfghjkl;
rayychel infinity chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was heartbreaking and beautiful in its own special way, not to mention wonderfully written and thought-out. I love zombie fics so much and this fandom definitely needs more. I especially love that you had Blaine be the one to turn, and to end it where it began? Lovely.

And, not to whore myself out haha, I wrote zombie!Blaine a few months back but had my take drastically different. I dunno if it'd be your cup of tea.
CorpseBride aka Bloody Mary chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was wonderful! (in a very sad way, of course)

Bloody Mary
Rowan Rosethorne chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
HOW COULD YOU? SOBBING SO HARD RIGHT NOW T_T

Seriously though, zombie-fics are like crack to me (as much as I legitimately fear the possibility of a zombie-apocalypse in 2013, but that's beside the point). It's the kind of crack-fic that I read when I want to escape the fluff/angst mammoth-sized collection of Klaine-fic. But this one had me sniffing and bawling half-way through :(
OnexCrazyxOnna chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Only you could put this story together while listening to Christmas music.
JungleOfVoices chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
*sobs* I don't think I could have written one of them getting bitten..i'll probably breakdown in the middle and have him make a miraculous recovery somehow lol. This was very good by the way! I got to find more tissues..