Reviews for Some Things We Don't Talk About
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh my god. On my sophomore year of hs, i had to do a history project on WWII and i did it on gays and gay jews in the camps. i can understand why Erik would be terrified.

Oh god what a touching short story and a good song.

Heart
Poke-it-with-a-Stick chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was very well-written, extremely plausible, and the mention of Oscar Wilde pointed up the difference between the two very well: of course Charles would associate homosexuality with poetry and a nineteenth-century English writer, whilst Erik would associate it with concentration camps.

I particularly loved the line 'the memories are worn as thin and soft as the pages of an often-read letter'; it's a beautiful image.
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Has anyone told you that you are a splendid writer? Well they probably have, but let me say it again: You, my friend are a Fabulous writer!

The way you describe both these boys is just sooo "them" that one can just see them doing what you write.

And I loved the fact that you pointed out the fact that Being gay wasn't acceptable in those days, not many people in this fandom seem to understand that.

And the reference to Oscar Wilde's Ballad of Reading Gaol? That just got you my eternal devotion! I simply LOVE Oscar Wilde and that is my all time favorite poem...

I REALLY LOVE YOUR WRITING, YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY WRITE MORE! :P