Reviews for Vow of Silence
FanficLover577 chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
I'm wondering if you will every get back to this story? I REALLY love it, and hoping a whole bunch that it will be updated!
Dplover13 chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Plz continue!
Kilataia chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Interesting story! I hope that you will continue with it somewhere day :)
nsomniacartist chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
I hope you continue this soon!
Vailyas chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
*cries in emo corner*

This story makes me want to roll over and die D: ( I LOVEZ IT!)

But seriously.. I can't wait till you're next update. Fantastic story!
see1like chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
Hey :)

It is great to hear from you again. I am happy you did not forget about this story.

A lot happens in this chapter, and the pace of events seemed to me a bit fast.

One thing I find missing is an explanation about Emma's situation. Last time I remember, she was in the brothel back with Charles, wasn't she? So I need to know how does she conect to Shaw.

I really enjoy Erik's discovery of his powers, and the fact Charles woke up again and is beginning to speak, finding his voice. I wish they would get together soon!

So please update soon :)
4everYoung93 chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
Aw yeah! Things are getting intense :D Love it!

And Charles is talking again, YAY! *does a touchdown dance* Hooray for Charles! Aww, but it's sad that Erik wasn't the first to hear him speak; That would've been all romantic and junk :( Sad... But oh well

Can't wait for more! Raven and Emma 'bout to kick some ass! :D
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
CHARLES SPOKE! EEK! I can't wait until he finds Erik and Erik hears him speak for the first time :D This is so very brilliant, can't wait for the next update :D
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
ahhh,finally the new chap! thanks so much :D

I can't wait what to see what will happen next!

whoa, and charles is able to talk now?

Erik will be surprised
rileybear 14 chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
More! I am loving this so so much! Can't wait for the next update!
lilithisdead chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
Where are you? I think I speak for everyone when I say we need a new chapter.
perla chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
holy crap this fanfiction is good... upload soon plz!
Kittendragon chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
I hope Erik finds Raven, and that she wasnt posing as Shaw on the boat... Though I think Charles would've known immediately. I also hope the Jean and her family make it safely to Charles. Hope to see more, soon!
nekoshuichi69 chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
finally got caught up again! awesome chapter! :D I love how you portray Jean! :) Can't wait for more, still hoping Charles is okay!
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
Uh oh. Oh damn, uh oh to unfathomable extremities. That line there at the end TERRIFIES ME. That line is what tore Charles and Erik apart in canon. Oh please please please don't let this have as tragic of an ending as their real story did, because while no matter what you do it will be an amazing fic, it would break my heart if he abandoned Charles :'(