Reviews for Vow of Silence
Dr.Kevorkian chapter 16 . 6/20
Okay, at first I was like "meh, this seems okay I guess" but you've gradually pulled me in, and I really like where you've taken the story. Nice.
FanficLover577 chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
I'm wondering if you will every get back to this story? I REALLY love it, and hoping a whole bunch that it will be updated!
Dplover13 chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Plz continue!
Kilataia chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Interesting story! I hope that you will continue with it somewhere day :)
nsomniacartist chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
I hope you continue this soon!
Vailyas chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
*cries in emo corner*

This story makes me want to roll over and die D: ( I LOVEZ IT!)

But seriously.. I can't wait till you're next update. Fantastic story!
see1like chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
Hey :)

It is great to hear from you again. I am happy you did not forget about this story.

A lot happens in this chapter, and the pace of events seemed to me a bit fast.

One thing I find missing is an explanation about Emma's situation. Last time I remember, she was in the brothel back with Charles, wasn't she? So I need to know how does she conect to Shaw.

I really enjoy Erik's discovery of his powers, and the fact Charles woke up again and is beginning to speak, finding his voice. I wish they would get together soon!

So please update soon :)
4everYoung93 chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
Aw yeah! Things are getting intense :D Love it!

And Charles is talking again, YAY! *does a touchdown dance* Hooray for Charles! Aww, but it's sad that Erik wasn't the first to hear him speak; That would've been all romantic and junk :( Sad... But oh well

Can't wait for more! Raven and Emma 'bout to kick some ass! :D
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
CHARLES SPOKE! EEK! I can't wait until he finds Erik and Erik hears him speak for the first time :D This is so very brilliant, can't wait for the next update :D
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
ahhh,finally the new chap! thanks so much :D

I can't wait what to see what will happen next!

whoa, and charles is able to talk now?

Erik will be surprised
rileybear 14 chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
More! I am loving this so so much! Can't wait for the next update!
lilithisdead chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
Where are you? I think I speak for everyone when I say we need a new chapter.
perla chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
holy crap this fanfiction is good... upload soon plz!
Kittendragon chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
I hope Erik finds Raven, and that she wasnt posing as Shaw on the boat... Though I think Charles would've known immediately. I also hope the Jean and her family make it safely to Charles. Hope to see more, soon!
nekoshuichi69 chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
finally got caught up again! awesome chapter! :D I love how you portray Jean! :) Can't wait for more, still hoping Charles is okay!