Reviews for The Blame Game
Dream24 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Hilarious! I cannot stop laughing at poor Hotch's reactions, thoughts and actions. Poor Hotch, but you can't say no to JJ, ever! You totally captured Garcia and Rossi's personalities perfectly, that I really believe that it could happen ) Really enjoyed all the little gifts that everyone gave.

Can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep it up!
beaglelover719 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
This was absolutely freaking hilarious. Seriously, seriously funny. I love the way you write the team - even though this is obviously OOC I can totally picture the characters behaving the way you have written. The only problem I have is now I'm never going to be happy with JJ/Will or Hotch/Beth, I'm always going to have to revert to fanfiction for my favorite pairing. :-)
KricketWilliams chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I loved this. LOL...Good God, they're going to kill him. But what a way to go. :D
KricketWilliams chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Oh dear...Dave is totally enjoying this...farrrrr too much. LOL
whimsical-one-ga chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Just so many funny lines in this story overall. Think this is my favorite of the chapter.

"Honey, Little Aaron can't come out and play today. He fell off the monkey bars at recess last night," Hotch groaned, rubbing a hand over his face as he tried to take a deep breath.

Poor Hotch, he sounds like JJ may inadvertently kill him before the wedding. Wouldn't mind a sequel
whimsical-one-ga chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
bwahhahahaha, lol, gift from strauss even. What a fun chapter, love all the gifts - the team is obviously having a field day with Hotch's misery.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
LOL, that's one way to look at potential disadvantages of their age difference, hilarious.
breverson chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Strauss has a sense of humor after all. Yes, Garcia owns. Haha. lol at JJ in a teddy and looking the sex kitten got the best of Hotch. Rossi is a devil. :)
mummacass chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
who knew that Strauss had such a wicked sense of humor!
VanInBlack chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Great story! I'm laughing so hard right now! Poor Aaron...
canny-bairn chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
This is so funny, loved it, hope we get more jotch fics soon :)
Berlian chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Great fic:) love playful Rossi:)
HotchRocks chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
I just read all three chapters and never laughed so hard in my life. Poor Hotch. And Strauss's wedding gift to Hotch was a riot along with Rossi's comment about it. As for Rossi he was no help to Hotch at all. When Hotch recovers, I think Garcia better look over her shoulder. favorite line in chap 3 has to be "I'm afraid we're going to have to decommission my penis from duty because of hardship issues." ROFLMAO. I was glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. Also loved Hotch slipping the Ben-Gay into his pocket before leaving with JJ. Poor little Aaron and big Aaron also. I'd like to kiss both and make him, err them, feel better.
deeda chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Thank you so much for writing a JJ/Hotch story... LOVED it! Hoep to get some more soon...
Dragon Claymore chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
ROFL That's exactly what I needed after work, a good laugh!

Poor Hotch is so in for it and when he gets fixed back up, he'll love it all the more.

Rossi is so good and no help at all. :D