Reviews for Glimpses
The Time Traveler chapter 21 . 1/19
This was a wonderful idea of how this story could play out after the anime. After seeing your work on DA I had to check it and I am glad I did. Nice job.
Yijasha chapter 21 . 6/25/2015
This is a great temporary ending. It's so soft and beautiful and fluffy yet Fakir has yet to confess to Duck or vise versa. I love what you've done here and hope someday you'll post the rest of the chapters you've envisioned.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
Love this chapter! I was hoping you'd write this one soon. Also, I like how your paired Pique and Autor. Even I didn't see that one coming, but I think the it's great! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
GiGitheHedgehog chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
Ah! I really wish this had been finished! This has been the ONLY Tutu fic I've faved, and I have read quite a number.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
I hope you continue this! Its so beautiful. :)
royal milk tea chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
I do hope you will write more glimpses. I feel, reading you work, like I did watching Princess Tutu - wanting to know what happens next so very badly and yet dreading that every new scene brings the final act one step closer and I don't want it to end. You really have a beautiful gift!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
Continue Please, please, please! I love your story so much.
Yanna Blake chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
PLEEEEEEEEEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GANDHI PLEEEEEEEEEASE FINISH THIS STORY! I HOPE YOU KEEP WRITING. THIS STORY MADE ME TEAR UP! :,D
zales chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
Sooooo sweet! I love how you capture their feelings so well! I hope there's more! Me and my sister (crazy tutu fans) read all 21 chapters in 2 days strait! We could hardly stop reading and now hoping you'll choose to write more to fullfill this empty space in our lingering minds. I'm really curious as to see what other plots you have! Well thank you so much for sharing these sweet stories with all us fans!
-Fakiru fanatics (crazy sister squad)
cpv14 chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
Please write a chapter 22! It's an awesome story and I would love to hear the rest!
The Confederacy chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
Oh my gosh! This story is awesome. Your not done are you? I really hope not. XD
FullMentalPanic chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
Yep, this was what we were all waiting to see, ever since you wrote that masterfully poignant and moving piece about Fakir dancing alone with emotion that could never be replicated with any of the partners his instructor tried him with. That past chapter created such an ache to see Fakir and Ahiru reunited as humans, it's just beautiful to see that finally happen here. I think it was an excellent move to show both these scenes through the instructor's perspective. She's insightful enough that we get an accurate feel for what's going on with Fakir and Ahiru (compounded with our inside knowledge about them), but also kind of gives their emotions even more weight and this precious quality because we know we're not really seeing everything. Taking the outsiders perspective can sometimes making a tender scene more touching than it would have been if we saw it from the POV of one of the characters directly involved. Seriously, this was excellently handled, from the buildup in that chapter leading up to this, in the relationship between Fakir and Ahiru, the ways they complete and improve each other, and all those natty ballet terms!
Nanenna chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
Oh yes, I've just been waiting and waiting for the teacher to find them and figure it all out! Of course she doesn't know that Ahiru probably hasn't figured out her own feelings yet and that Fakir hasn't confessed yet... so perhaps a delightful little bit of drama will come about because of this? I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping so.
Nanenna chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
Yee! This is so exciting! I love it, and it's both nice and a little weird (like take me out of the story a little weird) that Fakir so easily figured out what Ahiru being flustered means.
LOVEYDOVE RYOSAKU chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
thank u thank u finnaly been waiting forever for updates and can't wait for next chapters 3