Reviews for The Hero of Light
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
I wold like to be in this story my character is Nejigirl I am a human, palidan rank 1 trans I have rank 1 smash combat mastery, and range.
iAsk chapter 5 . 10/23/2011

Been a while since you updated. I hope this story doesnt die, it has potential. I still say your dark commander is over powered and should be toned down a bit. Looking forward to the next part, keep on writing.

Gugaplex chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Ok, I admit it. I have writers block.

I will try to figure out the next part, but with a project for school coming up I'll be a little busy.

Any ideas are appreciated.
iAsk chapter 4 . 9/12/2011

Nice plot, excellent grammar, and lovely way to ask you're readers to add characters to your story. It seems though that you're Dark Knights seem to be over-powered, especially the Supreme Commander. I just hope he does have a weakness or that you have a equally powerful Champion or such for him.

99% Of Uladh and Iria dominated with Dark Knights with all good about to be lost, will they conquer? Love it.

P.S I would love to be in your story. :)
Skies-of-Total-Darkness chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
mhm do you think you can add my character to your story?

His name is Blaxer, Male, Paladin Champion, on G14 with demi god. anti social type personality

His looks are blue-black "oriental long hair", crimson red "cold eyes"

Armor is Valencia Cross Line Plate set and the Dragon Crest helmet all jet black in color. with an ego dragon blade named Requiem, with a black hilt and silver blade.
Gugaplex chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I accept anyone, and if you leave a description of your character i can try to find the best fit. if you havnt done the generations and dont know which side you want, i can still include you but those oppertunitys will be less common.
Victor Garza chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
can I ask a question? do you also accept people ppl's who don't have accounts on fanfiction? if you do, reply to this email: thank you