Reviews for Run, Rabbit, Run
kia onreas chapter 1 . 8/18
This is the best shizaya I have ever read
At first I smiled then felt sad then had a perverted smile then laughed then had a nose bleed then laughed my ass off again
Oh and yes I am from the dollars
Muahahahahahahahahah
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 1 . 1/17
Erika's right. This is precious gold. XD

And yes, I am part of the Dollars. _
Revalya chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Omgomgomgomg XDDDDD
That was beautiful XDDDD Someimes i was like "omg, what i am reading right now..." but... lol, i love you dude XDDDDD
Montale chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This is the dirtiest, hottest fanfiction ever.

I love it!
Izzahyu chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Oh my god, this is really old so I'm not sure if you'll ever read this but I wanted to say that I loved this fic so much! Good job !
YourBiggestFan chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This was just... Damn... Amazing. You are the king/queen of smut; like seriously! And I'm kind of ashamed to admit it, but...

I got off on this. It was that good. Godammit it was too good! NEVER. STOP. WRITING. :D
horrorstar100 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
XD good god, Shizuo's right. He is the man. Love the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was awesomeness: )
BloodRedRidingHood chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Hell yeah I'm with the dollars, se ya later perverted writer(but I'm just as perverted) ;3
ansjovisjj chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
oh my god... I love you
The-Weird-Box chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love this story like old people love chicken

And yes, I am with the dollars... and very associated with Izaya. :3
Shizuo on the other hand...isn't so friendly to me... :(
I'm pretty sure its the fact that I can get Izaya to give me sweets and he can't ;3
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
KYAAAAAAA! *MAJOR nosebleed* That was mind blowing! And LMFAO at that ending! I knew someone was bound to see them doing it in the ally! XD
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
...Hn *twitches* Yep I already knew Izaya is screwed. This is pure gold
animeskullgirl16 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This made me laugh... I loved it :) that part with Erkia was the best though xD I wonder who the anonymous tippwr was? :3 this was fantastic!
bleepbloop559 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I love this story so much. This has to be my all time favorite Shizaya fic. Whenever I wanna read a good Shizaya fic I always seem to come back to this one and read it again. Please write more Shizaya, you are amazing at it! :)