Reviews for Crossing Timestreams
Heather Snow chapter 53 . 9/13
This is good. I've really been enjoying it. I hope you're able to get back to it someday.
Milly the Dragon chapter 53 . 8/12
Okay, this is awesome! Worked out Lily was River a while back, but the gradual gain of information, the gentle taunting for more... I mean, I have no idea how Lillian is River but this is awesome.

I love Lillian as a character. But I need to know: how is she River? Also, seriously, why do people keep vanishing around her to the point where with Donna even the Doctor didn't remember her? Please tell me you still have some of your notes on this stuff, cos I think I absolutely need to know.
csarbani14 chapter 53 . 7/1
Hey you!
Are there any updates on the horizon?
Nihama9492 chapter 50 . 5/13
I will now forever wonder if Dalek Caan saying "No More" is in any way related to "Gallifrey Falls No More", Darn you for making me think! Just kidding, love the story.
ObliviousOne chapter 53 . 3/7
Hi! Okay, here's the deal... I know you haven't been updating this story, and maybe that's cause you've got real life stuff going on, maybe you literally can't for some reason or maybe you just lost interest, but on the very off chance you can, and you actually get this review... I hope you change your mind.
I just found this story, and it's been an absolutely delightful read in a time when I have very little else to smile about. I enjoyed this a lot, and I really really reeaaally hope you come back to it some day - even if it's just as a rewrite or to post an epilogue or something. You are a fantastically engaging writer and it would make me incredibly happy to see this story continued.
With hope from a new, but devoted fan.
- Lyssa
SamTheShortyMan chapter 1 . 2/19
This is an amazing story and I dunno if you're coming back to keep writing but I really hope you do! :)
lucysawyer20 chapter 6 . 2/10
oh my god, that last comment from her LOL, I liked you better better with a beard I cracked up so hard! you are brilliant, I didn't think I was gonna like this story as much as I do!
Evangeline Pond chapter 53 . 1/30
Heyyyyyyy. I don't know if you still use this site... But if you see this little notification... Well... I just wanted to say that i love this story and it actually means a lot to me. So, if you find the time in your life, thought i am sure it is quite busy, would you update. I dont want to be one of those really annoying commenters, but it has been forever and a day since i read a DW fanfiction this good!

Thank yoh, and best of luck with life.
Evangeline Pond chapter 34 . 1/29
Men. Are. Such. Freaking. Thick. IDIOTS. (Sorry, extreme feminist here) I mean, I guess that the 'claiming' is part of their society, but honestly- what is wrong with that part of the species. UGH!

But I love this story to pieces. ;)
Evangeline Pond chapter 31 . 1/29
Wow. Love this chapter. XD
Evangeline Pond chapter 27 . 1/29
I am SOO sorry that this is the first chapter that I've commented on.

Just wanted to say that THIS IS LEGIT MY FAVORITE DOCTOR WHO FANFICTION EVER!
I relate to Lily so much that it hurts. I love how not-MS she is. I am fairly 111% certain that this is the way that every DW fangirl feels. I love this fanfic and wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for writing it. Ily.
OnlyAFan chapter 53 . 12/19/2015
So what exactly did he do? Gosh I really hope you continue this
Guest chapter 53 . 11/8/2015
Please update this story again! It was just getting to the good part too. Im very confused about who shes gonna get together with, but I kind of hope its not the doctor. Also, what happened to Donna? I am very confused! Pleawse!
Ambray chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
I miss this story so much
doctor's si chapter 53 . 10/24/2015