Reviews for Crossing Timestreams
milkymou chapter 53 . 7/8
It's not fair that every time I found a fanfiction with an amazing plot and OC it's incomplete and it hasn't been updated in years! That's so not cool, I was loving it
Commander Tasun chapter 1 . 6/10
Was interested, but inserted foreknowledge, so I guess not.
Obliesk chapter 53 . 4/16
I think this is probably my most re-read fanfiction ever. I remember reading this years back (a year after it was first published, if I am not mistakened), and I still come back read it ever so often because it just creates this sense of nostalgia, all the way to now!...and honestly, I can't imagine some episodes without Lily now! Especially Midnight. One of my favourites. Like ever. I absolutely love the way you have weaved in Lily's story with the Doctor's and have made her into such a relatable character. You have a manner of storytelling which is simply captivatingit really draws the audience in. A huge kudos to you, and I really hope that you find it in you to continue writing this fic one day, cause I'll definitely still be reading it over and over anyway (but not knowing how it continues just kills me whenever I reach the end)
rin.rast chapter 53 . 3/14
soooo, I just read all of this wonderful piece of art, the cancelled sequel and the drabbels. and now I have to see that you abandoned this story! argh! yeah, I know how life can be and I'm pretty sure there is so much going on in your life and no time to finish this. but please, please could you tell me how this was going to end? I mean what about this dreams? and will she be happy ever after with Michael? will river leave her? will we ever get an answer how the vortex manipulator got into her original universe? no matter if you are ever going to answer me... thanks for sharing this fantastic story!
Heather Snow chapter 53 . 9/13/2016
This is good. I've really been enjoying it. I hope you're able to get back to it someday.
Milly the Dragon chapter 53 . 8/12/2016
Okay, this is awesome! Worked out Lily was River a while back, but the gradual gain of information, the gentle taunting for more... I mean, I have no idea how Lillian is River but this is awesome.

I love Lillian as a character. But I need to know: how is she River? Also, seriously, why do people keep vanishing around her to the point where with Donna even the Doctor didn't remember her? Please tell me you still have some of your notes on this stuff, cos I think I absolutely need to know.
csarbani14 chapter 53 . 7/1/2016
Hey you!
Are there any updates on the horizon?
Nihama9492 chapter 50 . 5/13/2016
I will now forever wonder if Dalek Caan saying "No More" is in any way related to "Gallifrey Falls No More", Darn you for making me think! Just kidding, love the story.
ObliviousOne chapter 53 . 3/7/2016
Hi! Okay, here's the deal... I know you haven't been updating this story, and maybe that's cause you've got real life stuff going on, maybe you literally can't for some reason or maybe you just lost interest, but on the very off chance you can, and you actually get this review... I hope you change your mind.
I just found this story, and it's been an absolutely delightful read in a time when I have very little else to smile about. I enjoyed this a lot, and I really really reeaaally hope you come back to it some day - even if it's just as a rewrite or to post an epilogue or something. You are a fantastically engaging writer and it would make me incredibly happy to see this story continued.
With hope from a new, but devoted fan.
- Lyssa
SamTheShortyMan chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
This is an amazing story and I dunno if you're coming back to keep writing but I really hope you do! :)
lucysawyer20 chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
oh my god, that last comment from her LOL, I liked you better better with a beard I cracked up so hard! you are brilliant, I didn't think I was gonna like this story as much as I do!
Evangeline Pond chapter 53 . 1/30/2016
Heyyyyyyy. I don't know if you still use this site... But if you see this little notification... Well... I just wanted to say that i love this story and it actually means a lot to me. So, if you find the time in your life, thought i am sure it is quite busy, would you update. I dont want to be one of those really annoying commenters, but it has been forever and a day since i read a DW fanfiction this good!

Thank yoh, and best of luck with life.
Evangeline Pond chapter 34 . 1/29/2016
Men. Are. Such. Freaking. Thick. IDIOTS. (Sorry, extreme feminist here) I mean, I guess that the 'claiming' is part of their society, but honestly- what is wrong with that part of the species. UGH!

But I love this story to pieces. ;)
Evangeline Pond chapter 31 . 1/29/2016
Wow. Love this chapter. XD
Evangeline Pond chapter 27 . 1/29/2016
I am SOO sorry that this is the first chapter that I've commented on.

Just wanted to say that THIS IS LEGIT MY FAVORITE DOCTOR WHO FANFICTION EVER!
I relate to Lily so much that it hurts. I love how not-MS she is. I am fairly 111% certain that this is the way that every DW fangirl feels. I love this fanfic and wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for writing it. Ily.
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »