Reviews for Crossing Timestreams
Dementra chapter 43 . 5/14
Is River inside Lily?
Sakura-Chan-Blossom chapter 53 . 5/5
GAH! Please come back! This is a brilliant story!
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 3 . 3/2
Ah ha ha. I love that this is coming so soon. It makes it that much more dramatic in my opinion. You have no idea how giddy this makes me. I'm so pleased to have found this story. Already this is shaping up to be my favorite Doctor Who fanfiction.
Emmy Rain chapter 53 . 2/25
Write more, pretty please?
Ambray chapter 1 . 2/18
I miss seeing updates for this story
Keritiger chapter 53 . 1/24
Wow, such a good story and fun read! Thanks you, and I hope it continues someday! You really have a fun spin on an oc insertion, and I'm hooked by the mystery. :)
KosmikQuixotic chapter 53 . 12/29/2014
Even though this hasn't been updated for ages, I'm going to put it on alert and have faith that maybe some day you will pick this back up again. I really hope you do, because I really love this story.
DriveByReview chapter 53 . 11/18/2014
This story wasn't bad for something that was a bit predictable in the stereotypes of an insertion/OC addition fic it followed. Seemed on and off like there was some hint of something special coming in the long run. Given the canceled sequel and a year of no updates so far on something that ran for two years I'm guessing inspiration left or just the drive for writing fanfiction did.
Seemed there were a number of big plot reveals that were going to come sometime down the line, even had good buildup towards them. Can't say I have much hope of seeing them resolved in the story itself, but still wonder if the writer had these ideas planned out in a way that didn't get changed a lot as the muse wandered like so many others, or if the big plot was something that would have fit together in a way that wrapped things up at least as neatly as New Who has done of late. I doubt we're ever going to find out, unless the author makes a comeback, or at least posts a 'what was going to happen' page in the future.
Annienygma chapter 53 . 11/6/2014
This is a fantastic story! It took a few days to get through all of it, and I cannot wait to see what happens next. One request: Please, please PLEASE let Lilly meet 9 and 12! Please?
Guest chapter 53 . 9/12/2014
Hey! I LOVE your story and am impatiently waiting for a new update. Is anything wrong? Because if it is, just know that I speak for all the readers when I say we love what you're doing. Don't give up!
Gladoo89 chapter 53 . 9/9/2014
I like a lot this story, it's very funny and quite well-written! :)

Yet I think poor Lilly should have a break sometimes, I mean how it is that she's not dead asleep on her feet of having a breakdown from all that's happening to her?

I hope you'll update soon :).
Ambray chapter 53 . 8/21/2014
I think I've just read this for about the 6th time.

Please come back and finish it! I love this story very much.
Superpower Lottery chapter 53 . 7/16/2014
So... will you ever continue? Because it's a great story.
AvionVadion chapter 35 . 7/9/2014
It's River, isn't it? When River was saved to the database she ended up inside Lily?
acrossdimensions chapter 53 . 7/6/2014
Hi! Just wondering if you're ever going to finish this story. It's one of my favorites, but it's been 11 months since you've updated. Please come back! :)
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »