Reviews for Tips and Tricks
jack chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
that is so cool! I hope wizardmon finds hogo very soon .
TheallknowingandUnseen chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Man, the voice in his head is just horrible! When do I die: Realize upon death

Great development.
TheallknowingandUnseen chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
"...to check the bandage that was on his abdomen." (Not a necassary change, but you can take out 'that was.')

"I have move armor..." (More armor?)

Should be a few periods in places at end of a some sentences and coma's or periods when the characters are finished speaking.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed this piece. Great character introduction. I'd like to know the back story of all these fights and characters. There is a lot of action in your writing. I really liked the data soup, that was just a great image. Very well done.
TheallknowingandUnseen chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
The fights are exciting and very vivid, but I'm not sure why they are fighting. i'm also guessing the face to be Gatomon's? Unless this is a completely original story. If you wanted you can flesh out the setting a bit more but its not necessary.
TheallknowingandUnseen chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
The first two sentence can be broken into several sentences. Also: "Sorcermon was stood there in his aqua blue attire and frosted blonde hair." (Might want to take out was.) This is an engaging start. The descriptions are very vivid. I'm curious to know more about these two characters.
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Good to see ya back in action!
wolf girl811 chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
poor gentle hogo she still a child an innocent child who doesnt know any better tips and tricks a real good story to
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Wizardmon is in for a fight now!
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Holy **** on a **** sandwhich! This adds more to the plot, I AM HAPPY!
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Bout time! (this is SuperSayinLv9000's new name due to personal reasons.)
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Everyone's out to kill Wizerdmon... Is this the same one from 01?
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
EPIC! Love Wizardmon's sence humer as he tells Hogo to run. I just imaged the voice to be in a sarcastivly serious tone.
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I thought DIGIMON world 1 would finally get a refrence!