Reviews for Desert Blossom
KunoichiPanda chapter 14 . 3/19
WHERE'S THE EPILOGUE! IT'S BEEN A YEARRR
I started reading this because it was from a post on tumblr containing all of your work here on . Plus I love of a good gaasaku fic and this, though a little rough around the edges, was pretty damn good. I especially like how you continued the story of the first fic and had not had sakura immediately have feelings for gaara.
You really need that epilogue though. Or even a third fic of their marriage.
I read a collection of oneshots called Sunagakure Bellydance. Its pretty much a collection of them going through life and then there;s a separate fic collection for wedding and married life. It's pretty good but I can't recall the author's name. Read it if you have the chance.
Thanks for the great read!
.com
ShinoCoolGaaraAwesome chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
Oh my goodness! I've waited so long for this story to be completed and it is amazing! I can't wait for the epilogue :D You, my friend, are an amazing writer!
fullmetal-meeze chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
Epilogue! Oh my god, it's already at the end of this, I'm pretty fucking sure I started this entire story today. Hm, I guess this is where being a fanfiction addict gets me. This was a really great story. There aren't a lot of Gaara/ Sakura stories that are really great. I personally don't like the pairing in the canon/ anime/ manganess, but the fanfics really make them seem great. It's kind of awesome.
sarahlovescats98 chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
C the old bitch deserves to die
annashina chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Lovee it sequel !
kyoko minion chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
that'll definitely be the wedding of the year.
kyoko minion chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
does sakura want a makeover she suddenly seems self-concious about her scars for some reason.
PonderingsandWonderings chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
GHHHYYYYAAAA! I stop reading for school and then vacation comes around and this is what happens when I dont stay updated. Awesomeness happens, and Im ignorant of it. This chapter made me all smiley! I try to never rush writers because good quality stuff takes time, but omo! Epilogue! I need it!
chidoroppu chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
I love your stories, and am looking forward to your next update! I was kinda not wanting to read the still being worked on stories, but you're still writing, so I'll keep it up I signed in just in case you wanted to say something or other, and my favorite one was episode 101, when they were trying to de-mask Kakashi :) the ending was awesome, and so anti-climatic. Anyway, I hope to be able to read the end to this!
finnythewise chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
*sniff* so beautiful!
Bloody.-.Fang5507 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
C) C) C) definitely C) That bitch needs to BURN IN HELL!
Bloody.-.Fang5507 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
D) Gaara
ImmaLOVEthis chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
OMG I REALLY love this! WAit- What happened to Hinata?!
I crazy LOVE this story! I read Desert Scar... I must say I was very impress and I also happened to be reading this story after I've finished it...
I'm looking forward to read the epilogue :D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
I'll be honest; I think the quality of the story before this one is higher in quality. However, this one is so darn cute that it made me squeal, something the other one never did. So...do I like the sequel or the prequel better...? It's something of a toss-up!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
That stores amazing I cold't stop reading to comment