Reviews for A Poet's Dream
Bree chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
More Please please..write a happy ending that includes Satine/Christian Please..the movies was heart break enough I want HAPPY TOGETHER! Please
raindropsX chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
i really do wish this would br continued. but sense that is unlikely. i will just sit in a stew in my own misery. (just kidding) but i really do wish this would be continued.
Christina chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
Love it! Hope to read more. Every Moulin Rouge fans only wish is to see these two together again.
BlackendFlame chapter 5 . 7/26/2004
Wow...I don't remember a story that has captured me so much to the point that I actually cried. Ok, not for hours, but it did make me cry none the less. So, above all, that diserves my highest praise. Not to mention the quality of writting and the clearly thought out story plot (which is absolutely wonderful, by the way). But there is only one thing that I can find wrong with this...IT'S NOT FINISHED! So, you are now one of the people I am going to bother until they update, if it takes them too long, because I LOVE your story. So PLEASE update very quickly!

Jester Fraser chapter 5 . 10/13/2003
Intense! Great! Fantastic! I love it! Continue! SOON!
13007 chapter 4 . 5/16/2002
Oh man why did ya have to stop? I wanna know what happens! And...did Christian re-marry, and that is his new wife's child, or...
MustangSally chapter 3 . 4/30/2002
ooh you just *had* to leave us hanging...that is so cruel ;-P keep writing, i want to know why christian can't see satine ! good work, keep it up !
Brown-Eyes1 chapter 3 . 4/30/2002 sad...but SO GOOD! It is just FABOO (Thats my word of Spectacular Loverly Wonderful And all kinds of grand mixed into one great story!)

Brown-Eyes want more!
MustangSally chapter 2 . 4/27/2002
ooh wow, this is getting really really good. I can't wait to read more. I am just dying to see what happens ! Write some more, quick !
Lady in Red chapter 2 . 4/26/2002
Wow, that was great! This is an awesome story, keep it up!
13007 chapter 2 . 4/25/2002
Wow...this is really good! Please update soon!
Brown-Eyes1 chapter 2 . 4/25/2002

Great! Just wonderful!

Hurry and continue!
Kate Potter chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Why stop here please write more.
Sandpiper chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Well girly you're good! Good Friends fics and so far good MR ones too. Keep it up.
obsessive chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
thats a really good point that you made in the beginning: what if she wasn't really sick? that changes everything

this is great so far, i can't wait for more, assuming you're adding more chapters.