Reviews for The Battle of Heart and Land
Talia-Naeva chapter 46 . 1/30
Bye bye Akito. A bit anticlimactic but good.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 37 . 1/21
Oh snap! I was just wondering what happened to Shamrai!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 33 . 1/21
ugh can they just do it already? lol
CaliforniaCougar chapter 14 . 1/21
"The rib protects the heart." How sweet.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 5 . 1/21
Loll she punched him in the face? I'm dying. Serves him right!
MelissaKS chapter 46 . 12/17/2016
I was so upset when you tricked me into thinking Sesshomarou was dead _ But I ended up being pleased with the epilogue after all. You had me worried for part of this and I was all, "What a way to end a perfectly awesome story! I read for happy endings, not to experience real life pain!"
yarix12 chapter 46 . 12/6/2016
me encanto. Gracias y felicitaciones
DeathAssassinFaerie chapter 46 . 11/24/2016
This was amazing, even if my heart broke for kagome when everything happened with Sakura... like omigosh that was horrible... but this story was still amazing, so good job!
Kidnapped by a Demon chapter 46 . 11/5/2016
You are a very talented writer i could picture everything as it happened i really love this story
Holyslayer chapter 46 . 10/7/2016
Found this. Read it in 2 days. Loved it! The ups, the downs, the drama, everything! Even when I hated it, I loved it. Great job!
GoTherka chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
Oh how I love Sesshomaru playing with Inuyasha like that xD but Kagome was very annoying in this chapter, what did she think the training for war will be like, drinking tea? I hope she will wake up soon. But I believe she will grow in character and I'm looking forward to it
Guest chapter 46 . 9/5/2016
tu historia me gusto muchisimo
Typicalyssa chapter 46 . 8/10/2016
Love this story very much! Great writing. Wish it didn't have to end.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 46 . 8/9/2016
Loved this story truly great writing and the comedy was spot on definitely a reread
jay90 chapter 46 . 8/9/2016
Amazing story, so much trials, fights, misunderstandings and I got so sad and depressed when inuyasha died, I guess miroku and sango died along time ago, centuries to be exact! Beautiful story but sad that the characters faced death too soon! Amazing story I love it!