Reviews for The Battle of Heart and Land
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 46 . 1/2
After you ended the story three years and five months ago, I was excited to see to you written a epilogue to it, on the same date you ended it. Which was August 8th a Wednesday. I'm glad because this epilogue was beautiful and amazing as the last chapter!
Guardian of the Nine Realms chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I love this!
jensenkent chapter 46 . 12/31/2015
great story
Inuyashaloverxox15 chapter 46 . 12/29/2015
Amazing story! Stayed up all night to read it!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/29/2015
I'm sorry I didn't review through the story. I was flipping to the next chapter as soon as I was done with the previous one. Lol. I really loved this story! You did a fantastic job!
Jin chapter 46 . 12/26/2015
Wow. That was beautiful.
I love the plot and especially like the amount of detail and work that you put into each chapter!
Crescent Moon Dreams chapter 46 . 12/26/2015
WOW, you wrote an epilogue! I didn't even realize that you weren't done with this story. I originally read this story several years ago, and it's one of my top three favorites:) I'm not going to delve into specifics, but I think that the previous chapter's ending was fine as it was. Although, it was rather satisfying to read a continuation of what happened in Kagome's and Sesshoumaru's life, after they handed over "the reins"- pun intended- to Kichirou. Okay, so I AM going to get a little specific. I particularly enjoyed reading about Akito's death at Sesshoumaru's hands For me, that was definitely the highlight of the epilogue.
Tai chapter 46 . 12/18/2015
Love this addition to a great story!
Veraozao chapter 46 . 12/17/2015
love it, kiss
ApolloAres13 chapter 46 . 12/16/2015
Awww I read this story in one day it was just too addicting! It also reminds me of my own story that needs updating XD
silverwolfschild chapter 46 . 12/16/2015
I have to say, I have had a love hate relationship with the story since the beginning. Yet no matter how much I hated you for you did, you kept me so captivated that I couldn't help but read the rest of the story. I Hated Akito from the moment he was introduced and was so excited to see his return here in the epilogue. Justice was finally served to that scum bag, and in the most appropriate way! I do kind of wish that you would have castrated Sakura though. That seemed like a very fitting punishment for her, but I also understand why you had Kagome show her mercy. She truly is to kind a person to forced that onto someone. You ended to story beautifully but you can still continue on with the story if you choose. ;) It wouldn't hurt my feelings any.
So once again, I hate you and I love you. Thanks for the conflicting emotions for a stranger I'll never meet. You rock!
DeathDagger chapter 46 . 12/16/2015
Awwwwwww! I squealed like a girl! EPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIICCCCC!
Nathaniel chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
And I thought you were spared. *shakes head* know for shoes *picks up 8 inch stilettos and throws at head*
Nathaniel chapter 22 . 12/15/2015