Reviews for Memory Lane
HaibaraAiFan chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I love all your fanfictions, reading them makes me feel at peace, and they always make my day.
The Bleached Inu chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Nice one! Your stories just get better and better :)
TheRedSin chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
That was nice!

Thanks for this!

xD
djAngelynn chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
TT Parts of this were absolutely heart-wrenching to me, especially when both of them were struggling with their feelings towards each other. I was wondering how you were going to resolve that issue with the past-Toshiro meeting future-Toshiro, and although I liked your solution to it, I can't help but feel sad that Toshiro essentially removed her memories of that week.

Matsumoto is as meddlesome as ever, but I did enjoy how it sort of backfired on her in present day. The way she cowered from an angry Toshiro was absolutely hilarious.

Wonderful 2-shot! D
Adobo-chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Ah, I remembered scrolling through your fics a few weeks ago and rereading them. I was so excited to see this part posted but I didn't review yesterday because I got sleepy. Haha.

The fact that Toushirou has to skip through time to see how stupid he is makes me wanna hit him. That being said, he's such a sweetheart all the same. :) To see him come so far in a week after three years of them not understanding each other was very sweet, refreshing really. It was like he fell in love a second time. Reliving those memories and finding Karina again, it's kind of every girl's dream, no? And I loved that their relationship was so honest and they had passion to spare. D

But I really loved that scene in front of Karin's house, hands down my favorite one. It felt like a power struggle the whole way though, like a fight that had never really ended. And of course I loved Karin, who seemed to understand their dynamics much better than Toushirou did. She really can steal a scene.

Overall, it was wonderful, just like I knew it would be. Thank you so much for finishing~ I was actually contemplating a time travel oneshot (different from this one, of course) and now after reading this, it makes me want to write it. Must... fight... urge... _
Eto117 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I was kinda worried about how you were gonna handle the other Toshiro thing. Although the memory modifier also brings up other questions I'm not gonna make. Like, if Karin was a virgin, wouldn't it be weird to discover she isn't anymore? I think I'm looking way too much into it. You did really well with the characterizations and the story in general. I could actually feel the emotions. Doesn't happen a lot. Alas, I'm not much of a literature guy so forgive me if I don't pick up the changes in your writing. Though I did notice a difference after reading the first chapter. Oh, and to finish my ramble. Yes, please update Akirobrat. I wonder if I reviewed it...
Eto117 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I like this a lot. Are you planning on updating?
MeteorLeopard chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I can't believe I didn't find this story until now. Now I feel really silly. Oh well, better late than never! _

This is a really good idea. In most Hitsukarin stories the two end up getting together after a long and bitter struggle and then seem to live happily ever after, so this is an interesting new take on it. They're both very stubborn people so it's very likely that they could get into an argument like that and then not speak to one another because of something as basic as pride.

Toushirou lying to himself is painfully in-character for him too. It seems almost too easy to pretend that nothing is wrong.

Matsumoto's interference here is out of loving intentions, which I always find nice, so thank you for that. She seemed very much like herself, meddling and happy while still concerned.

One thing that bugged me a bit was Mayuri. He just didn't seem... crazy enough, shall we say. I mean, yeah, the scientist part was written rather well and even his snappy attitude about being interupted, but Mayuri just didn't have that zest that makes everyone afraid of his eccentric habits.

One last thing: Is the second part ever going up? :)
bathroom.concert chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Glowing Blue, I like this story! one chapter, and I'm hooked. Time-travelling stories have always do this to me (and your explanation in Author Note abt the timeline helped, too).

looking forward to your update.
FrostedStorm98 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Awesome please update _
AnneRose chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Oh, i love this! Love this story so much! :D
Hakkuchi chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Haha, another story, huh? Not that I mind you starting a new one, since I enjoy all your stories. Thanks story and I hope you post the next chapter soon. It'd be nice to read the ending...for once (just joking!). Is it just me, or does anyone else suspect that Soutaichou was behind this entire fiasco? I mean requesting Matsumoto, of all people, to run an errand for him is suspicious enough. Also, it seems like too much of a coincidence that there was an easily accessible time travel drug (which Rin just happened to have forgotten to mention) that was perhaps purposely labeled vaguely. That or my mind just likes to churn out nonsensical conspiracy theories.
Bara-san chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
O3O you're a genious! a damn genious!

owww, I must say I feel a little bad for Toshiro .w.

can't wait for the next chapter!
blankNblank chapter 1 . 9/7/2011