Reviews for The Doctor's Pretty Girls
deweydell25 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Great story, the Tardis has really good taste!
Alake chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Squee ! Oh god, I really loved Martha too. Liked the other Companions, but Martha was my favorite, by far. Your story does her justice.

Good job !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Une tres belle histoire /
curiumKingyo chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh goodness!

I loved this so very much

I adored how cute and witty TARDIS sounds here, I liked the first person speech and mostly I loved the Martha Jones appreciation fic this is beneath the cute avaliation of the other companions :)
Cricket chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
God, this is so good.

Just... gahh. So good. I can't even express it. You fabulous, fabulous writer, you. This is exquisite!
prose.titute chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Aw. Cute TARDIS POV fic. I ship 11/Martha.
sydg813 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I LOVED THIS, IT WAS SO GOOD! And hearing it from TARDIS only made it better!
Kai chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is absolutely beautiful! Some moments when you use parenthesis I'm drawn out of the story a bit but that may be my personal distaste for parenthesis in prose. But other than that this was quite a wonderful idea and I think you captured how the TARDIS might think and I agree that the conclusion would be Martha Jones is her favorite )

I loved the line about the Doctor living long enough to find all of his soul mates. I also loved the honesty in recognizing that the Doctor has this need to put stars in others' eyes - that was worded beautifully.

Great piece of writing, keep improving!

Cheers!
lilkawa chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
love Martha Jones (of course)

great story, wish the Doctor saw things like the TARDIS did
Terranova210486 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Yeah, I love Martha too! But I also love Rose and Donna as well.

Great job!
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
So much to love in this story. I absolutely adore your take on the TARDIS's view of The Doctor-actually, I think your characterization of the TARDIS was brilliant. And that repeated line, "Even the Doctor. Especially the Doctor" just makes this story. Those six words by themselves speak volumes about him. This is a beautiful analysis of a complex and compelling character, granting rare insight without detracting from the mystery. Wonderful. :)
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is great! I just finished watching the third season, and I admired Martha's strength a great deal, for that's what it takes to walk away from a situation that simultaneously brings you both pain and joy - which is exactly what traveling with the Doctor did for Martha. Wonderful! )
TenMarthaFan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
The TARDIS saw how amazing Martha really was. I just wish the Doctor would have seen it too while she travelled with him.

Thanks for writing.
Ayiana89 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Great story.

Martha is my favourite companion and you described very good why I like her so much. Ten/Martha is my favourite pairing. They are the perfect match.

I love how you wrote this from the TARDIS pov.

I'm looking forward to more Doctor/Martha stories from you.

Thanks for writing.
ArtemisKingston chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
GAH. This story...

It's full of awesome.

I LOVE the TARDIS pov. :D

And I, actually, AM a fan of Martha/Doctor. Because she really WAS that awesome.