Reviews for Solace
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
It started out so strange, but I came to appreciate the fantasy Christine and Spock. I appreciated the affection, devotion, complicated relationship they shared. When it turned out to be a fantasy, I was both disappointed and happy. When they came together at the end, I felt as if it had come full circle, and they would finally get some much-deserved contentment. Thank you.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Awesome!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Yay! I have to say that as much as you write Kirk with such understanding and I can easily conceive of a world where Spock never loved Christine back I will always prefer the stories where the two of them eventually find their way to each other. If Jim is there too, that's cool with me, but there's something about these two that just says "right" to me.

So I'm glad that they have forged a connection with each other and come through some challenges together. Also, it was really nice to see Sarek. I've always liked him.;)

Thanks for posting. Loved how bleak everything was until they fell in love. You're awesome.

-Ellie
murphycat chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Fantastic premise. Extremely original thinking and they stayed in character throughout. The ending was classic. Great job!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
A great ride with plently of twists and turns. LOVE your Spock Chapel fics!