Reviews for Because Lilly Told Me So
XChromeHeartsX chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I love this! S'cute :'3
...Ohohoho Dat Shizaya feeling at the end though... ;)
My dirty mind is taking over again... XD
Airka Yumeko chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
HAHA That ending! OH Kida and Mikado are too perfect together, good story.
TheProfViola chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Dear, I love t! /
I just love the story, Izaya-kun, this parting and how 'real' it is ! /
And I expecially love the IzayaxShizou part at the end! 33
Can't wait to read the continue
Mizuki Tsukino chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was awesome! I'm sucha fujoshi myself X)
Anywaysss - SO CUTE! There isn't nearly enough MiKida fics out there! 3 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Pfft, this was cute
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This made me laugh so hard! It was the perfect balance of funny and romantic. I loved it and the way you wrapped it up with Shizuo was awesome.
DurararaFreak chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I know Shizou will be taking Izaya to his house or Izaya's and have passionte intercourse! *u* I could so tottally see it right now but I can see how Mikadoand masaomi could be together same as IZAYA AND SHIZOU!They were ment for each other! u awsomeness pairing in the world Shizaya and Kidao you spell it like that right?
Ageha Sakura chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
this was flipping amazing!
the-emo-uke-boy chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
you shuld do more
Nerdy turd chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Nooo waaaay! I LOVE this fanfic sooo much! You are so epic! Lol at the ending btw; loved that part too! :)
YullenLover33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
The most true sentence ever said about a fujoshi "It's like a fujoshi's dream to witness a real life blossoming relationship between two males! And they're teenagers!" XD XD XD YAY!
NekoFruba9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I kinda wanna know where Shizu-Shizu is taking Iza-chan. _
ChibiKyuubi312 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
O.o Oh god...Shizuo where the h3ll are you taking him? -get perverted thoughts- ...D MN YOU PERVERTED MIND!
Kuro-Kasai-Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
XDDDDDDDD There are no words to describe the awesomeness of this story. Even though you did cause harm to Izaya. *Pouts* Oh well! Shizu-Chan can always make Izaya feel 'better'... XDDDD And this is why I need to go to sleep at a certain time.
Nana-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
OMG! My fav couple! Mikida FTW! XD I love the ending :D

ahh I love being a fujoshi!