Reviews for XMen: Avatar
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Update immediately, please!
salexl chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
This is sooo good so far and I totally agree with your comment about James McAvoy ;) He is really awesome :D
Guest chapter 46 . 7/10/2012
really great story! can't wait for sequel!
BYEkim chapter 46 . 11/15/2011
I just wanted to say I love this story :) xoxox
Cooky Crumbla chapter 46 . 11/12/2011
Loved it! Can't wait for The Next Chapter!
Cooky Crumbla chapter 44 . 11/12/2011
Cooky Crumbla chapter 40 . 10/26/2011
Cooky Crumbla chapter 39 . 10/17/2011
Awe, that was sweet.
Cooky Crumbla chapter 38 . 10/13/2011
Cooky Crumbla chapter 33 . 10/10/2011
Lady Avotil chapter 33 . 10/10/2011
Hi!_

Well, first off - excellent progress with the story! I do agree with Shaw on thsi one - "progress" is also my favorite word. Well, second-favorite after "unique"._

The story is definitely getting interesting. You know, if Shaw showed a bit more that he cared about her as more than just an experiment - which we both know he probably does - then he would have a lot less problems with bringing her over to his side. I mean, Rebecca hasn't had a real parental figure for a while now - with her father only reporting to Shaw about her and, more or less, not really caring about her. This is a golden oppotunity for Shaw, really - if he takes advantage of it, he would, most probably, easily win. Taking care of her wound and the entire scene with the blanked-out mind is just a start, I think. This is most definitely getting interesting._

Also, thank you once again for making a dreary school day (it's raining and the atmosphere is pretty...well, downcast) brighter *gives hug* I mean, who doesn't like to read a good story just before school!_

Keepup the great work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.!_
Lady Avotil chapter 27 . 10/9/2011
Hi!_

Well, that alst line sounded very ominous. I don't know how Shaw could possibly up the torture - mental torture is as bad as torture could possibly get. And he already tried physical...So what's left? Emotional? Goes hand in hand with mental torture, I'd say. Yes, this is definitely getting interesting, especially with the mental wall Rebecca built - I bet that Emma was very frustrated *snickers* I really want to know what ahppens next._

Keep up the good work and please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.!_
Cooky Crumbla chapter 27 . 10/9/2011
FutureOlympian chapter 25 . 10/5/2011
I'm so glad that Charles can talk to her, it'll probably be the only thing that'll keep her sane if she's locked up for a long amount of time.

Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
Cooky Crumbla chapter 24 . 10/5/2011