Reviews for Uncanny
AJCorbie chapter 1 . 8/25
Double amazing, you're a freaking genius. I wish there was more of this.
Vice Fandonna chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I'm totally loving these type of fics, got anymore like these coming up?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Cool.

I alternately cackled and laugh hysterically. Good Work. XD
ByeByeBriar chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This is great. Awesome mix of X-Men and Supernatural. I wasn't sure about the Dean-Storm, Castiel-Nightcrawler angle but you made it work well.
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
But... But... Nooooo, don't end!
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh. My. God.
This is wonderful. This is hands down amazing. This is without a doubt the BEST Suoernatural crossover and THE best Xmen fic I have EVER read. There are almost tears of joyin my eyes. I haven't laughed so hard in a week and it was so DAMN CLEVER how you merged the storylines... Thank you for actually making me the happiest person alive. If you ever consider continuing this *hint hint* I will actually pay you in genuine money. PLEASE.
awillowcabin chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Absolutely LOVE this story! And the ending, and the pistachio being his first and favourite flavour - perfect. You should totally write a sequel or a timestamp where they're together!
kaiiju chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Sooo... I have been going through some of your stories. And it honestly is pretty early days yet, but I have a pretty strong policy to only fav one story per author. THIS POLICY IS IGNORED AS OF THIS MOMENT. Seriously. I just can't resist!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Hah! That was fun. Sad there isn't more. ;)
Puma22 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh how I'd love to get to read all the parts only mentioned in the passing. :)

This story was endlessly entertaining and heart-warming.
Alice Starling chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is just awesome. I almost like this better than the actual X-Men. lol.
Renn chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love those superhero crossovers of yours...this one even more than the other! :) Pure awesomness that I would love to read more of! :)
akuma-river chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Cute and sweet.

So did they never hook up? It feels like one of those bff for life but never more than that endings. Which is sad considering how much they fit together.

Btw, considering how many different retcons Marvel has...I'm not sure there is a canon anymore.

I did notice that the way you set everything up that you switched the genders of everyone but Bobby, Refus, Jo, and Cas. Was that planned?
justlooking1995 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
this was awsome :D, i havent watched xmen for awhile, but i still liked this alot. i do have one question tho, why nightcrawler for cas ? why not make him angel ?... then again i know there are endless amounts of other universes where it could be stranger. i actuallt dont know what else to say, it was just awsome, and fun to read, and i think you just started me off as an obsessed xmen fangirl now XD. i liked it before but now that its with supernatural -_-. lol thanks for writing this :)
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Awesome ficlet! The way u matched the X-Men characters with the SPN ones was spot on. Too bad it is not going to be multi chapters. Anyways, thanks for posting the story because I have never read any Destiel/X-Men stories before and I love the combo.