Reviews for Uncertain Future
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Okay, is Jason's brother's name Jack or Tony? Cause when Jason was thinking about how his brother was taken away from him while talking with Oliver, he used the name Jack in his thoughts, but when he gave Jazz his brother's name, he called him Tony. It's sort of confusing...
DarkShell chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Yes, you've got ol' Sunny just right. Despite his reputation, he's only aggressive and cruel when feeling threatened. Love the way you've teamed the story's two toughest characters together :)
Autobot Mech-Ops chapter 49 . 8/16/2013
AWESOME!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 44 . 11/28/2012
Not usre why you don't have more reviews for this story. It really is sweet. I love Alex and Sunstreaker the most.
Noella50881 chapter 46 . 1/29/2012
Looks like a nice ending to a good story. Sorry you couldn't continue it, but at least you're writing another story which I'm loving as well. :) Maybe one day, you'll pick up this story when you get the muse back from it's vacation.
TheChippedCup chapter 49 . 1/4/2012
Sad how you couldnt finish it, but thats okay, your still writing, and have started an amazing new story :)
Elita-2 chapter 49 . 1/3/2012
Sorry to heat that this is the last chapter of this story, I have really enjoyed it. Though I know what it is like to be unable to complete a story when the "muse" has had enough of it. I used to write for LOTR fan club, but like you couldn't finish one of my stories. I haven't written since. I am glad that you have continued your writing, I am enjoying your other fics.
Elita-2 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Yep your right, I have enjoyed the last 3 chapters, making myself comfy to read more.
Dark Maiden95 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aw, too bad. I really liked this story. :( But I understand not wanting to write something you aren't enthusiastic about. Best of luck in your future stories!
Dark Maiden95 chapter 49 . 12/2/2011
This was a really great chapter. I can TOTALLY understand Drew's feelings about the new sparkling, and I'm glad people are there to reassure him that it will be okay. :)

Also, this isn't a request or anything, I'm just curious - are you planning on introducing another female human to the mix?
Lunar Mist chapter 49 . 12/2/2011
:3 Got the warm fuzzies with this one. I can't wait to see if Chromia and Ironhide keep their promise. I remember my mom telling me my sister wouldn't replace me, then I still felt replaced because babies required so much attention. I'm a suffer-in-silence type. So it took my mom forever to figure out something was wrong. It was actually my aunt who noticed that I never talked anymore. :(

Then the little brat grew up and made me fall in love with her. She was just so cute as a toddler, and she only liked me XD She cried when anyone else held her, aside from dad. Ah, sweet memories :)
Noella50881 chapter 48 . 11/24/2011
Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Looking forward to the Thanksgiving chapter. :)
WarriorKat21 chapter 48 . 11/24/2011
_ and everything works out for drew and HIS family for thanksgiving

By the way happy thanksgiving _
Foxbear chapter 47 . 11/22/2011
Awe, so sweet. Bulk makes a great Dad!
Dark Maiden95 chapter 47 . 11/22/2011
Poor Kyle. :( But at least he has Bulkhead now. :)

Keep it up!