Reviews for The Most Important Meal
AgentBanonymous chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Separation was a lot better in this one! Doofenshmirtz's reaction to Johnny seems OOC. He doesn't mind Johnny in any of the episodes. You don't have to change it, just sayin'.
I love Perry the Platypus! :D
AgentBanonymous chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Love the Perry part! especially the evil jingle and the hat tip! ha!
You need to differentiate between settings in some way. It's kind of confusing to have the scene change without any clues except characters changing. I've seen some people use the separator line or just a double return with an ellipsis ("...")
...

This was good.
mirandakane89 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was good.
Brooke chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
That was really good! It had all the characteristics of an actual episode!
8711 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
shoot! i forgot to add that i loved the How To Train Your Dragon and Tangled comments in the 3rd chapter. XD my top 2 favorite animated movies besides ATSD! loved it!
8711 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
JELLYFISH!

hahahaha i couldn't resist after reading the Julian Smith comment! XD

and this was an AWESOME story! i loved all of Candy's "evil laughter!" ;) great job!
8711 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
hehehe! this chapter was hilarious! this one and the first chap were just like a real episode! XD

i loved the "western music" playing in the background, and "Curse you Irving!" and "Help me Perry the Platypus!"
Midnight4568 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
XD great story. Also, I lol-ed when I read that they were going to go see HTTYD and Tangled.
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Yay! Great ending, can't wait to read more from you!
Thistangledlife chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I didn't read your stories. Yet. Now put down the Lego trees.
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Aw, there's a Norm category but no Irving category? Sad! Anyway, nice job! :D It's funny :D I also LOVED My Fair Goalie. Especially Ferb's line at the end :D "Actually, lads, I'm not a Brit or a Yank. I'm just Ferb."

AWWWW!

Haha, sorry for rambling!
TheCuriousWriter chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
This seriously made me laugh more than I usually do when watching the cartoon! Great job on setting up the humorous situations and jokes. Also, for many writers it tends to be a struggle with switching POVs, but it's done so fluently in this story that it goes to show you're definitely not among those writers.

Can't wait to read the next chapter! Oh, and I noticed the whole Irving situation too. I guess he was never submitted as a character for this category. Did you also notice that Lawrence's name is spelt "Lawence" on the character selection list? Strange things, I tell ya. :)