Reviews for Not A Normal Couple
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved this. Thanks for writing.
The-Motto-Nikki chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very good!
Hossyboy chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is really good
zoraya h chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
OMG how is this possibly a one shot?

you absolutely totally MUST continue this scene!

looove it!
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love how Nina teases them! I love this couple so much!
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Lol this os the 3rd time im reading this. There are no good gary and rachel fanfics. Thank u! Love this story so much.
ThePointGirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was really believable :-)

Very nice. The voices were in character.

Rachel and Gary really meld well.
P.M.H chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Please expand this!
OneShotWonderment chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
So wonderful!
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Love love loved it! U captured the characters perfectly and the story was realistic and sooooo cute!
bedshock589 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Omg! Sooo cute! I love how Gary was talking to her while kissing was adorable and I love how you split up her senses so she didnt get too overwhelmed. Please post next one soon :)
Belka chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
It was really very nice, sweet and funny:) Thank you!
pixelsurgeon chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I love this. You said it was un-beta'd? It doesn't need to be beta'd, your spelling and grammar and punctuation looked fine to me.

Anyways, plot. I think it was definitely a good excuse to make out, yeah. And Gary is awesome, totally in character.

Keep writing!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
That - omg, that was awesomely adorable and hilarious. You really got Gary and Rachel's voices down - from Rachel's desperation and fraying patience and Gary's, oh gosh, his germ phobia. haha That was hilarious, and of course it's important to use mouth wash right after kissing. I swear, this fic was brilliant!
ss15 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
this was really cute, and you got both characters down perfectly, good job, you should write a how story for these two if you arent already