Reviews for Did I Disappoint You
catwoman8940 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I don't know if i can picture his mom actually doing this but i all you did a good job writing this i couldn't write something like this.
lani.rose chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Jesus I'm so glad I'm home alone, because I just sobbed my way through this. Far out, my eyes are puffy and red, and I feel emotionally drained right now! The horror and emotion and grief that you portrayed in this story was mind blowing and gut-wrenching, and I was so sucked in from the very first word. Just amazing.
For.your.smile chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
wow...this was just wow. I was crying and smiling along with it. This will always be one of my favourite stories
Ring-a-Rosie chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Heartbreaking and brutal and amazing. I commend you for writing this so convincingly. I actually read it when you first wrote it but wasn't able to review right away and then the next day I read a true story that was similar to this that happened the next day.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Beautiful story. The way your wrote it was very tactful and well-written. Thanks!
Tarafina chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This story is incredible. I have to say, not many people would be able to pull of a that killed her daughter and stabbed her son, but you did. Not only did you keep it as realistic as a homicidal mother can get, but you managed a believable Puck, where I could truly see him acting and behaving if the situation were real. And I love that he has Rachel there to help; she wasn't predominantly in the story in the beginning aside from a nod that he was supposed to help her with a song, but when she's needed she's there and she never leaves. I also love that it was Carole and the Hudson-Hummel's that really stood by him and tried to be a family for him.

All in all, a phenomenal story!
Kkaty chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Different but really really good
GleeRachelberry chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow, so dark so deep, wow, I had a lump in my throat during the whole story. Beautiful. Really great.
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This is such a beautiful,sensitive well written story that had my heart break for Noah as he tries to deal with the tragedy that has befallen him.

From the opening scenes of Noah waking up in the hospital, learning what happened to him and his sister, right through to the guilty verdict against his mother, you dealt with all the conflicting emotions that he felt and wrote a very realistic account of an already emotionally challenged boy trying to deal with such horrific events.

I loved your portrayals of the other members of the glee club and how they reacted to what has happened, how they try and help Noah and understand what has happened to him. I thought the pacing of the relationship with Rachel was perfect, it wasn't rushed and is only possible because of how she helps him handle his grief and warring emotions so that when they do eventually get together it is not a big dramatic moment but a natural progression.
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Beautifully written and so very dark. I have just recently started reading your stories. You are truly talented. Hemmy
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
a good one
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Powerful. Angst ridden and somehow strangely lovely (on the recovery and overcoming tragedy angle) at the same time.

It's horribly sad that things like this do truly happen. Stories like this pop up in the news and people outside them sit at home and wonder "How could a mother kill her children?" I like that you didn't have any clean and clear cut resolution to that question in this.

Especially with the point you made during the trial that Mrs. Puckerman was found of sound mind and how Noah wished she had been found to be mentally ill. Because he's right; somehow, as horrendous as it was, if she was 'insane' it would almost be more 'palatable' (so to speak) then a perfectly mentally competent woman butchering her children. If she were 'insane' there might be a 'reason'. It would never be forgivable or truly understandable...but there would be some sort of driving force behind the actions. Instead, it becomes one of those empty tragedies that never, ever make even a small bit of sense.
not-so-innocent011 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
this is totally amazing! :)
seacat03 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was a great story. It made me tear up at the beginning. I love that even Tina was just grabbing him and taking him to classes, since we don't get much interaction between them on the show.
BrokenWing81 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Incredibly sad and beautiful at the same time, and its true sometimes people “snap” with no justification. I loved how you concentrated on Noah and his emotions in a firm and yet vulnerable way and slowly brought Rachel as a saving grace.