Reviews for Emblems
Jullian chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Danang,

I really like this, you show all the hurt and pain that the team is going through in such perfect detail, and the love that Hannibal has for Face is just beautiful.

Jullian Gray
DrunkOnWriting chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
*sniff* do you have any tissues? I ran out a few sentances after B.A. knocked down the door...

Fantastic story. The part where Murdock asked Face what he did broke my heart.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I really like how you managed to write Hannibal/Face while they were still in character. Great fic.
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Wow, that was so well written. I especially loved how you established the whole situation first before leading into the bathroom scene rather than doing a cheesy flashback...

Really well written, I loved it!

SailorSilvanesti
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Man, that was scary as hell! Dont get me wrong, it was a really good story but...poor Face...

You have to make a sequel...or two... okay maybe five would be best.

Anyway, nice job and Hannibal/Face is the best pair EVER!
Hoodoo chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
A punch in the gut. A g-d punch in the gut when Hannibal says, "You just disfigure yourself?" Because that's FACE, damnit, it's FACE who's beautiful and Adonis-gifted and needs his body as his first and foremost weapon . . . but it's so very nice that Hannibal brings him back and comforts and soothes him.

So very in character I could weep right along with them. And did. Thank you, bella, for sharing.

(And of course, B.A. as a scary Florence Nightingale made me pee a little with laughter. Ever see the "Big Train" F. Nightingale sketch? Watch it, if you haven't, think about B.A., and I *dare* you not to pee yourself.)