Reviews for Heaven's Fault
PLEASE READ ME chapter 3 . 8/3
just give shirou an A.I. like Katina to amass the info and just simplify it for him.
READ ME chapter 3 . 2/27
I CHALENGE EVEYONE TO TRY TO MAKE AND FINISH THIS AND POST IT ON COPLEATION! dose shiro get the king of knights?(due to shiro's massive Parra reserves he could have more then one servant plus there is a free space that needs to be filled so shiro gets two? ) when shiro's wear's
his Spartan armor dose KOK get a crush on shiro? dose KOK get depressed that she cant be with shiro(her ideal man) when the grail wars over? will she think shiro's a knight? will KOK get jealous of shiro when he pulls out a Covent energy sword?
READ ME chapter 3 . 2/27
dud does shiro get arturia king of knights as an Accidental summing because he has so much Parra what would her reaction be when shiro puts on Spartan armor and activates his energy saber thing would she freak out, would she go all fan girl on him, would she get depressed that she cant stay with her ideal man I CHALENG EVEY ONE TO PIC OFF WHARE THIS STORY STOPS AND MAKE A COMPLEAT STORY!
N0W 0R N3V3R chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
I would give you my opinion on how to make the story better, but I don't have one. It's fantastic. Please, please, please, pretty please update soon.
DarkElucidator chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
UPDATE PLS
FanFicReader712012 chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
That was a fun chapter to read.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
It is really great that Foxy Caster is Shirou's Servant, at least you are not making the story predictable.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Nice idea.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
op idea (love halo and fate/stay)
Telron chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
YOU MUST UPDATE NOW! This story is still so good and epically awesome to read. It would be awesome to see how Shirou breaks the grail war due to his skill set.
Telron chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
LOL poor shirou. i look forward to the next chapter if it ever comes out.
ThePizziaMan chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Its a shame you haven't updated in a while. This is a great story.
Law77 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
More Chapters!
I
WANT
MMMMMMOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEE!
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
So Shirou is Noble Six. If his MJOLNIR armor is in one of the crates, I would love to see the other servants reaction to Shirou wearing it.
Deathwatch Razgriz chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
I know I might come off as a fanboy with this comment, but I have to know...Is Saber going to be in this fic at all, and if so is she going to be paired with Shirou? If you already answered those questions then feel free to ignore those. Other than that I'm looking forward to more.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »