Reviews for Naruto: The Missing Nin Revised
Scarllete chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
whoa i like this stpry please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Danzo
Domonic chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
this was one of those few stories i couldn't figure out if i liked it or not, but i will say this; it was an interesting plot/storyline.
Miki chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Looking forward to your next chapter
Miki chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Noooo! Please don't put Mei in! She is like what? 30 years old and Naruto would only be 16 then, 14 years old gap! Seriously. slightly freaky, though you can still put her in if you had already made up your mind...other then that, just wanna proclaim that I oppose to that pairing...

But...I still will read your story even if you really put Mei in that harem...Bah, in summary: Whatever action you take after seeing my message up there, I will still read the story
Unknown chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
So short...So Bad...Such bad spelling...Really who's writing this a toddler?Ah, do you even know what that means you gay bitch...It would be awesome if you just killed yourself...A favor to all of us...So please do...
Insane insanity incarnate chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I LOVE MY YOUTHFUL CYBER COOKIE!
Kittens Kat chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! I HOPE YOU WILL UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
can't wait for next ch
WhoKnows chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Really adorable so far :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Please update soon
dbzspartan chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Please make a new chapter I have been waiting FOREVER! I will be your servant and type the whole story for you just please make another chapter I'm begging you!
Vongolafan16 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Please please PLEASE UPDATE!
No name chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
why he is classified a missin nin, is he already a genin?
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Y: were are YOU! come back and do another chapter dammit before i sick my grimmy and eric on you maybe a little godric too.
K: you'll have to wait in line yaoi. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STOP HERE WITH MY KIT'S STORY HERE NOW COME BACK TO RIGHT ANOTHER CHAPTER AND WHEN YOUR FINISHED I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!
Z:...-_-? sweatdrops haku were leaving you don't need to here this
H: Hai Zabuza-sama
Y: Kyubbi calm down you scaring naruto.
N: Kaa-san is scary!
Y: ... yeah you might want to hurry back fast.