Reviews for Time
KTDLover chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Please continue! This story is incredible.:D

Poor Deidara.D:*hugs Deidara plushie*
LaughinConfusion chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
D: ! Nooo! Not Deidei! TTTT His dad is a ********! DX He better get what's coming to him! Hurry up with that next chapter! ...Pretty please?
Lazy Gaga chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
yes! it's life story/flashback time soon! XD Thanks for the update!
DeeaE chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
pooorrrrrr dei-channnnn!
DeeaE chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
pooor dei-chan
masruiiiik chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Eek! Sorry for not reviewing in forever! School and mid-terms are a big pile of meanness. But I'm reviewing now, so yay!

I've never been overly fond of the idea of Deidara and Naruto being brothers...maybe because I've never been overly fond of Naruto or maybe because I don't like ruining canon (even though we maim it on a daily basis because of our AUs X3), but you make it so sweet and cute...

Gah, I love it so much! :D

Annnd...of coursr, the SasoDei moments were perfection... Ahhh...your story made my night. X3

Thank you! And I can't wait for the next chappie! :D

Hugs,

Harmony

PS. On a totally random side note: do you know any of xotakux2002x's stories? She has a fic called 'Band of the Ukes' on deviant and it's my absolute favourite fanfic ever. If you don't know it, you should check her and her work out! She has an acount here too...but it doesn't contain all her stories... x3

Anyways...I love you and your story! Update soon!
Nychta chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
I WOULD SO BETA YOU, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT A BETA!

I love editing stuff!

can I?

btw, my writing on ff isn't my best stuff, oi only went through it once, so just ignore it :)
UseFlamethrower chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
c: I'd love being a beta for you
LaughinConfusion chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Ooh! Me me me me me me me me me me me me! I'd be happy to beta for you!
Lazy Gaga chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
I'm already interested in this story! I hope you keep writing it, because I wanna know what happened to Dei, and all that fun stuff! :D
LaughinConfusion chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Yay! I finally got time to review this! All that I can say about this chapter is: Wow. Just wow. XD ! XD I seriously DIED laughing! OMH! Hidan! XD I can't believe it... Oh wait, I totally can! I love all the couple moments! Oh Jashin... I loved this chapter sooo much! I can't wait for the next chapter!
AnimeYaoiFangirl100 chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
More, more! :D I need more! :D Please?
DeeaE chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
ku ku ku

so who's the master of deidara and itachi?
Nychta chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
awwww...yay for sasori being a softie :)

update soon, or deidara will decide that his hate for uchihas is actually repressed love, so he'll leave sasori and go have a threesome with madara nad itachi.

actually, that would be hot, so forget i said that.

take two; update soon, or itachi will decide that deidara's hair offended him and...*chop*
LaughinConfusion chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
For the record, I've given up trying to review things on my phone so if I'm unable to review in between future chapters, don't be offended! XD

I love this chapter! "Off in the distance, Deidara could vaguely decipher the sweet melody of his identity, floating through the delicate, twilight-coated breeze." That is pure freaking poetry! XD

"Is it that I deserve to be put in a straight jacket, un, or that you wanted to use me to make a sequel to Paranormal Activities?" I killed myself laughing at that! XD

I love the conversation between Itachi and Deidara!

"Like I said, pest, sharky's mine."

"Have him. Touch my scorpling, and you'll be the dead one."

XD Haha! I almost fell off the couch laughing at that!

Great chapter! Can't wait to see the next one!

Sabaku no Yume