Reviews for Secrets and Broken Hearts
Sarah Schofield chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Best story just out in more romance and drama and some fighting actions between any of the two characters and always make a gay scene I love that

From Sarah Schofield
Lim chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Ok so... In general, I really enjoyed the whole thing. I have small negative things to say, but hey. You wanted a review and a critique is always good so you can improve !
Well first, it's a bit Cliché... The new girl comes in town and suddenly ALL the hot guys likes her, we've seen it before. And I wish you just reduce of that factor !
2nd Derek ? He's never sweet to anyone ! You should keep that in mind, and I would really love it, if you could do more than one POV in a chapter... And explore more of the other characters. For example, Christina, she seem's like a bitch, why don't you write a chapter about her noticing how much she likes Scott ! And she's just shocked because it's not her type to fall in love with one person, and we discover that she can be sweet and everything !
Also I would like to see other characters involved like Scott's mum and Stiles's dad.
Alright, this review may seem rough, but as I mentioned at first... I really like your story and if I didn't like it, I wouldn't give you tips to improve it... I hope you don't hate me and please add me on Facebook : "Liám Posey" my last name is another story lol !
Byyyyye _
danny13425 chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
goodd so far
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
ok so um yea... ABSOLUTELY love it!i really cant wait to read more :D

Alex chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
LOVE IT! Please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more!
Wolfprincess529 chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
ahhh! continue plz! this story is so addicting!
dreamer2322 chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
Love the new chapter and can't wait for update soon :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
So good! Can't wait for more!
Teenwolfvampirediariesfan2015 chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
wow cant wait until the upcoming chapters this is getting good.

please update soon:)
midnightquiver chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
Yay, an update! I love this story and it sure made me perky too.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Really good! Would love more chapters!
Teenwolfvampirediariesfan2015 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Love this story,.

please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Really love this! Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
GlamorousAngel chapter 8 . 11/8/2011