Reviews for Out of the Blue
Anne chapter 6 . 5/5
Such a lovely story, and the happy ending we were denied in
WAT, you found in Milwaukee. (Such a hoot; I grew up 40 miles from there.)
Thank you, thank you, Justine, for bringing Jack and Sam back. And for bringing back the best damned TV show ever!
Anne
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Thank you, for posting the last chapter! It was a fun ride while it lasted. Sad that it's all over, but glad that I was able to experience some of it while you ladies were churning them out on a weekly/monthly basis. Once again, Thank you, Jbird!
FBIlover chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
I kinda makes me sad to see you leave.: ,( I love all your fanfics there so awesome your so awesome. Im going to miss you so much. But thank you for everything. I love you jjbird

XOXO
Kimberleah chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
J I can't thank you enough for all the great Jack/Sam FF. Sad that there will be no more. But we will be able to go back and enjoy all your writings. Thanks again.
emmaloufudge chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Jbird, I love the way you have wrapped up the storyline! I think it's a perfect ending! I do hate to see the end of your writing; however, I totally understand why. It's been a fantastic trip for all of us. I believe everyone should be happy with the ending, Jack and Sam are finally together without anyone or thing standing in their way. A truly happy ending for your writing! And thank you for giving me naming rights for Frankie!
leseure chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Tender ending. Wish the TV show had, at its conclusion, the same class you had.
Take care, my friend.

carol
from the land of flat fields and soy beans
DianeM37 chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Great epilogue to this wonderful story. Don't know how old our lovers are by the end, but now that Chester/Jack has grey hair, I'm assuming 50ish and still sexy. So glad that their love hasn't diminished and will now be a real family. And Jack is close enough to Chicago to see his girls too. Clever ending working Viv into the story. All in all, a very good story from Chapter 1 through the epilogue.

I'm so sorry that this will be your last J/S story, Justine, but it is understandable, since WAT has been off the air for several years. There are still J/S fans out here, me included, and Anthony and Poppy made the perfect couple . Many thanks for all your great writing over the years. You leave a lot of wonderful stories for your fans to read over and over. I'll be rereading the Christmas stories real soon. Hugs!
Loves Jack chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Bravo jjbird! BRAVO! What a wonderful story! Though I can't even imagine a FF world without you, I just want you to know that reading your stories have always been the highlight of my day! I hope that maybe one day, you will reconsider writing, cause you are awesome at it! Love the happily ever after for our favorite couple. Thanks for sharing the love. Hugs!
SpyMaster chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Out of the Blue indeed. So nice to finally have an ending :)

Your last fanfic, I'm not entirely surprised as Without a Trace ended some years back, and if nothing else grabs your muse then it makes sense. Plus fanfic is wasted in some respects. I enjoy it, I read a lot of it, it makes for a brilliant extension to my favourite shows, it enables them to live on and have new adventures after cancellation and it enables fans to right some wrongs, make things how they should have been. However, at the end of the day it's fanfic and you can't do anything with it but enjoy it.

I hope that you keep writing somehow as you are a good writer, a great storyteller. Maybe some original work, something that you could do something with other than just enjoy. Just a thought.

Anyway, the chapter. Finally, a happy ending and one that works. I'm glad that you finished with Vivian, that it came full circle to the team in some respect. I like how Jack is always thinking about Finn, that bodes well for the long term future as Finn will always be Sam's number one priority. Yeah great, thank you.

Seriously thank you for sharing. So many fanfics wind up abandoned and unfinished, I'm guilty of one myself but I'm really glad that you finished it off. You can now leave with a clean slate, nothing left undone. Thanks.
Diane M chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Wow! No one does love scenes like you, jbird. They're sexy and so romantic and so easy to visualize. So wonderful to have Jack and Same back in each other's arms. I was hoping Sam and Finn would move to Montana to be with 'Chester', but I'm sure the three of them will make a happy family in Milwaukee, doing some good for the community. This has been a great story and I am happy that you decided to add an epilogue. I want to see how things work out for them. Hopefully, Jack will not have to keep hiding as 'Chester'. Thank you for another of your wonderful stories. Jack and Sam will always be my favorite TV couple.
DianeM37 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Mariel3 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I'm kinda sad the end is near, but have enjoyed the journey! Looking forward to the next chapter!
emmaloufudge chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Jbird! What can I say! Totally surprised to find a new chapter in my email this morning! And a major disappointment I couldn't take the time to read it until lunch! Love the way Sam has changed and grown up, finding out who she really wants to be and that Jack will be a part of that life! Very hopeful, no downers. And the "almost sex" is very well written, totally lets your imagine run away with itself! I am totally enjoying it!
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Awwww, thank you for updating this story, jbird. I had to re-read the story from the beginning, but it was definitely worth it! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for our favorite couple. Bring on the fic!
jay gatsby chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
You should be a professional writer. Perhaps you are. And what do I like best about your writing? You use really good punctuation. Sorry if that sounds pedantic and picky, but the world is filled with writers who have no idea how to use commas (hardly ever in the right place), periods (ending a thought, not as often as they should), and forget about semicolons. Punctuation is a lost and necessary art. I read our daily newspaper and despair at the lack of coherence caused by poor use of punctuation. What else do I like about your writing? Its clarity. One always knows what's going on, who is speaking, and how does his speech figure into the conversation. You should give lessons in clarity. And finally I like your obvious enthusiasm for the characters. They really do come alive. It's been years since WAT ended, but here they are again. Such fun!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »