Reviews for WitFit: Fall 2011: Road
LAB1 chapter 51 . 4/23
This story was so good! A little too realistic and angsty in parts, but that's what made it good. I couldn't put it down all night and I'm going to pay for it when the kids get up soon! My husband and I both come from long lines of Navy men. My dad was called to go to Vietnam, but then they realized that they were the last ones left in the whole state of CA and they got to stay state side. My father in law oddly was stationed in Florida tracking down drug runners during the war. I have the letters that my grandparents exchanged during WWII. They had 4 kids by the time the war ended. Fathers of 4 or more were sent home first. My mom was born 10 months later! Anyway, it was interesting to see the modern feel for life as an army wife. A friend is gearing up for her husbands next deployment. I think that the uncertainty and fear would be the hardest part for me. My grandmother was sure that grandpa wasn't coming home. She got pregnant on purpose to give my aunt a sister. Didn't work out as they had a boy! The superstition was that he had to come back then as she needed another girl. I can't imagine my life without him growing up. He was so good to me!
twirob chapter 51 . 4/6
AMAZING! story ;) thanks for keeping it posted for us ;D
annaharding chapter 51 . 1/31
Wonderful story, and totally enjoyed all the personal comments, stories, and explanations!
Thanx for sharing.
annaharding chapter 20 . 1/31
You and your family are amazing. Thank you - all of you - for your service to our country. Families contribute just as much as the soldiers.
elizabethmom05 chapter 19 . 5/21/2016
I lived in Waynesville, Missouri, right next to Fort Leanard wood Army base. I worked at Wal-Mart at the time and we always new when it was military pay day. Wal-Mart would be packed. I had made friends with an Army wife and now that I live in Florida, her husband has been stationed in Tampa. I'm so excited she's here.
Vocaloid lover chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
900th
Jaygm chapter 51 . 8/4/2014
So she's an Army Wife! Wonderful little story. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 50 . 8/4/2014
Those babies so often come when they are least expected. But in the end, it is always good.
Jaygm chapter 49 . 8/4/2014
Always the impending separation.
Jaygm chapter 47 . 8/4/2014
Those moms just never quit.
Jaygm chapter 46 . 8/4/2014
Geez, those moms. They are not helping things at all.
Jaygm chapter 45 . 8/4/2014
That was perfect!
Jaygm chapter 44 . 8/4/2014
Great!
Jaygm chapter 43 . 8/4/2014
That was interesting. A fight, though, is going to be inevitable every now and then.
Jaygm chapter 42 . 8/4/2014
It's the end already? I loved this story. It was a great picture of what military family life is all about. I see there are still additional chapters. I can't wait to see what else they do.