Reviews for Under the Influence
Dotchi13 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Poor Notts...
*Waves at him as he's dragged away by Rose and Scorpius*
Notts: HELP MEEEEE!
*Looks to the Ghost of Fred Weasley*
Fred: Best just leave it.
* I nod and we walk away*
EmoPiglet169 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Dorks. *grins and shakes head*

No real feedback from me. Sorry!

XD I'm in a really good mood for no reason at all!. . .Maybe it's reading ScoRose. . .I love ScoRose. . .
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
And I thought this was just going to be a one-shot. . .
babsgordon chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I've only read chapter 1 so far but I'm enjoying the light-heart plot. I'm a huge Rose/Scorpius fics, especially humorous ones.

Just one criticism; you really need to work on grammar. There are a lot of parts where the wrong homonym is used or the point of view switches from 1st person to 3rd person or both past tense & present tense are used in the same sentence.

Other than that, keep up the good work!
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Yay for the extra chapter! Good job.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is hilarious. I know it's a one shot, but a follow-up would be amazing, if you ever feel like writing one.
hi chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
please please please please write a sequel
lightseeker7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Love this one!

I love how you make the line of the story and a little image of scorpius and rose feeling. :D

But I think this is still not enough to tell how scorpius&rose relationship are :/

You might to make a sequel ya'know! I'll wait ya ;)
Love without expectation chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
ha ha this is good :) The highlight was the part where Scorpius calls himself handsome :))) and almost as beautiful as u Rose had me ROFL'g
Ty chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
So fuckin halirious
halcyon calamity chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Well that's definitely the first time I've seen someone actually take a love potion to fall in love with their self. It's very original and I like it a lot! Not sure if you're planning on continuing this, but please do if you get the chance!