Reviews for Realidades Torcidas
catbob1 chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
We can't always do the things we plan to do or want to do. Evidently someone adopted this story since it is marked as complete. Thank you for sharing what you could and I hope everything is great for you now.
catbob1 chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Real life and family have to come first. I'm glad you were able to come back and finish this story. Hope everything in your life is going great now. Best wishes and thank you for sharing your talent and vision.
catbob1 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
I liked the way Jasper told his story. Enough to fit well in the story but no long repetion of what everyone who read Twilight already knows so well.
catbob1 chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
Loved your lemon. Love Jasper's point of view. Simply love this story. Great work.
catbob1 chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Oh, Bella, you surprising little minx. Loving the story so far. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
WhitlocksMuse...you can find this story on wattpad. The author is XoBellaitallianooX.
WhitlocksMuse chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
I realize you gave this story up for adoption, and I'm very late in finding it. But I still want to let you know JUST how enjoyable I'm finding it so far. I haven't checked the ending to see where you left it, or even if the adopter finished it, but I sure hope she did. Wish you would have kept it up ;)
WhitlocksMuse chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Wonderful start!
Earl Noneya chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Because of your stories, I haven't been able to find another version of Jasper that I like. It sucks that you switched fandoms.
KyubbiGirl29 chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
I got to chapter 5 but it won't let me go past it. It says that access is forbidden
Isabella103 chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Amen no one messes with One Direction :)
AbbeNormal chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
God is a capital "G". Just saying. I started this story tonight, and I'm sorry to see you go...but I do understand. I wish you luck with all of your endeavors, and I also know you will do wonderful because you are an outstanding writer. I do want to add I was one of those "people" who thought love between the same sex people was a horrible thing...but, I read a story here about three years ago, and I have to say...it changed my whole life. It made me realize how little my mind had become. I truly was ashamed of myself for thinking love could only be between and man and a woman. Love is a powerful thing, and if you find someone to be with that loves you as if you hung the moon, no matter what sex that person is...grab it, people...and hold that love close. See, even someone close to 60 can learn life is not so black and white...and if I can learn...anyone can.
fairylass24 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
love it, great chapter
fairylass24 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Great chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
I just found this story today and instantly fell in love with it. I loved your writing and, while I'm not all that interested in switching fandoms, I wish you the best of luck. I can only hope that XxJasper'sAngelxX will be able to continue this story as well as you have (especially since Peter is my second favorite character and I couldn't wait to see how he would interact with Bella) so I'll be goin to check in on that as soon as I'm done here ; )
-JC

P.S. One more thing that Needs to be said: You obviously have talent and passion when it comes to writing, so keep on doing it no matter what the subject or what others say or think of you. Just do you.