Reviews for Realidades Torcidas
WhitlocksMuse...you can find this story on wattpad. The author is XoBellaitallianooX.
WhitlocksMuse chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
I realize you gave this story up for adoption, and I'm very late in finding it. But I still want to let you know JUST how enjoyable I'm finding it so far. I haven't checked the ending to see where you left it, or even if the adopter finished it, but I sure hope she did. Wish you would have kept it up ;)
WhitlocksMuse chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Wonderful start!
Earl Noneya chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Because of your stories, I haven't been able to find another version of Jasper that I like. It sucks that you switched fandoms.
KyubbiGirl29 chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
I got to chapter 5 but it won't let me go past it. It says that access is forbidden
Isabella103 chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Amen no one messes with One Direction :)
AbbeNormal chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
God is a capital "G". Just saying. I started this story tonight, and I'm sorry to see you go...but I do understand. I wish you luck with all of your endeavors, and I also know you will do wonderful because you are an outstanding writer. I do want to add I was one of those "people" who thought love between the same sex people was a horrible thing...but, I read a story here about three years ago, and I have to say...it changed my whole life. It made me realize how little my mind had become. I truly was ashamed of myself for thinking love could only be between and man and a woman. Love is a powerful thing, and if you find someone to be with that loves you as if you hung the moon, no matter what sex that person is...grab it, people...and hold that love close. See, even someone close to 60 can learn life is not so black and white...and if I can learn...anyone can.
fairylass24 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
love it, great chapter
fairylass24 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Great chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
I just found this story today and instantly fell in love with it. I loved your writing and, while I'm not all that interested in switching fandoms, I wish you the best of luck. I can only hope that XxJasper'sAngelxX will be able to continue this story as well as you have (especially since Peter is my second favorite character and I couldn't wait to see how he would interact with Bella) so I'll be goin to check in on that as soon as I'm done here ; )
-JC

P.S. One more thing that Needs to be said: You obviously have talent and passion when it comes to writing, so keep on doing it no matter what the subject or what others say or think of you. Just do you.
Monsterchizzits chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
While im glad you put the story up for adoption Im also disapointed your not continueing it because your an amazing writermim sorry about your grandfather and grandmother.
misuky7 chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
Aw how can you just stop? It was getting so good. :3
JXB Addicted chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
Lol! If god didn't like gay man he would of made them so cute! TTFN! JXB ;-}
katra16 chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
Are you going to finish this story? Cause I really like it.
1HOPE2LOVE3PEACE4WEALLNEEDIT chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Go on and live one direction. Hell be proud. I surely dont give a shit who you like... As long as this isnt a im not writing anymore twilight stories. Cuz that shit just wont fly with me:-). Love you munches

Love, 1234 WE ALL NEED IT