Reviews for Born of Vengeance
staton331 chapter 7 . 5/28
Really enjoyed, cant wait to read more.
AssassinChick chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Ooooh! Really good chapter, update soon!
Challen Evergreen chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
I agree with how amazing Darling's book was, but Shahara is still my favorite female character. This story is going along smashingly and I can't wait for the next chapter.
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Seriously amazing chapter babe! Long wait for not, I love it and can't wait for more!
samcarter2 chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Nice to see you, hon. This is some good stuff. I especially liked Jaylee's conversation with herself. Nice job!
Challen Evergreen chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Amazing and cant wait.
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Amazing chapter babe! You are getting very close to making me want to read the Born series from the beginning. *pauses* Cut it out, I have enough to read! Can't wait for more!
samcarter2 chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Loved this. Jaylee reminds me of another spunky engineer from a show a few years back. Did you ever watch Firefly?
samcarter2 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Nice to see another one so soon. I'm always impressed with how well I can picture your stories in my mind.
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
It's always fun when someone screwed. Makes things more interesting. Can't wait for more kid!
Roman chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Yes, I'm too lazy to log in. This was an awesome chapter. And I never want to hear you complain again about how long I take to update. *grins* Just kidding, loved it girl!
samcarter2 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Nice to 'see' you again, hon. And you're right, this more than made up for the wait. Can't wait for the next one.
Challen Evergreen chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Can't wait till next chapter, love your writing. But I've probably said that a thousand times. Glad you're back.
Challen Evergreen chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Challen Evergreen chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Hurray! You Updated. I loved it, of course, can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks.