Reviews for The Eternal Knot
EatEmUp chapter 25 . 9/12/2019
So I reread this one cause I kept mixing storylines with a different story and was starting to get confused. Can I just say you have a special way with words. lol things have gotten so serious in interwoven that I forgot.

seriously your use of the word "stupid" is top notch, especially when it's coming from Sesshomaru. At some points you had me cracking up due to sentence structure alone. keep up the good work, don't work too hard, and I can't wait to hear from you.

happy writing!
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 25 . 7/4/2018
OMG! What a cliffy! Will Inuyasha be swayed!?...NOPE She ain't got nothing on Sesshy! Was that a clue that Inuyasha knew he was able the give, not only make, pups when he asked that question to Diao about how it feels to be pregnant? That was the first thing that came to mind, and I'm so happy . Thank you for continuing to write for is.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 24 . 7/2/2018
Support didn't get to read till now. Great chapter by the way! 4 new babies! Love what you did with Koga. Sesshomaru actually deserved that. Well that's what I think. I know Sesshomaru is crazy jealous-protective over his mate and young, but I wonder, will he ever get that way over Inuyasha if someone desired Inuyasha in such a way(mate)? I first thought that's what Ryuu(? Dragon Lord from other chapter) wanted Inuyasha for, not to kill him and the pup! Well, at least we know he will be back. So your writing a continuation fic for this one!? I love you! Please give some SessYasha mpreg action. If not, I will be waiting.
night kanaze chapter 15 . 2/15/2018
Wow, sessomaru got 2 husband.
night kanaze chapter 14 . 2/15/2018
I'm in love with The oc character diaozuan.. sessomaru really cute when she/he with him..
EatEmUp chapter 25 . 8/17/2017
Ah! First off I thoroughly enjoyed this ride and will be on board for the next. Thank you for sharing this. And it was "That dang Mufasa, I won't be able to sit for a week. *Ed laughs hystericallyIt's not funny Ed." lmao you're good.
Gamma Cavy chapter 25 . 8/15/2017
Oh boy. Now it's getting complicated again.
inuyasha16451 chapter 25 . 8/15/2017
Your welcome by the way. Loved the chapter but I so hate cliffhangers. Your so cruel(tear). Love ya anyway. Can't wait to read the next one.
EatEmUp chapter 23 . 8/9/2017
"You deliberately disobeyed me. You put your lives in danger." whyyyyy did I read that in Mufasa's voice? lmao
Wolf'sVine chapter 24 . 8/8/2017
Uh, is there a way to send my email address privately? I don't want anyone reading it and stuff. No offense to them. How do I make an account on this? I loved this chapter to. Especially the part where Sesshomaru kissed Inuyasha's forehead! Oh, oh, and when Inuyasha cried whilst worrying about ruining his reputation. Oh, and when Sesshomaru yanked the beads off of Inuyasha. And when the kits and pups were born. Hey, why's there only one girl? I like how all the kids are treated differently but equally. I read some fics where the boys are trained to fight and protect while the girls are raised as delicate princesses. That's always annoyed me cuz girls can be warriors too! Uh, anyways, I'm really liking this whole thing and I adore that Inuyasha was there for Dioazuan even though he was freaked out cuz of his memories of Kagome's tragic birthing of their pup. And, I liked how the pups and kit were all so excited about their younger siblings! I hope you do manage to keep writing cuz I love this fic and if you decide to write another one, than I'm sure I'll like that one too. I do type these out late at night, so sometimes if I sound loopy or something, it's cuz it's late. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Though, I will, of course. Patiently as I can.
inuyasha16451 chapter 24 . 8/7/2017
That's so true. Loved the birth part and sesshoumaru taking off the beads. Awesome. Can't wait to read the next one.
inuyasha16451 chapter 23 . 8/7/2017
Lol yw. Your definitely right about that chapter. Still was pretty awesome.
Wolf'sVine chapter 23 . 8/6/2017
Isn't that what being a writer is about? Having fun as you create your story? Thank you for always responding to my reviews. It's really nice. Do you want to me to send you my email address? I will, if so, but if not, than that's alright too. 'Sides, I'm not very knowledgeable about emails and twitter and stuff like that even if I have an account and stuff like that. Anyways, you really are churning out these chapters very quickly, which just makes me so entirely happy that I can read each one as soon as I notice it's been updated! I adored this chapter! Though, Inuyasha was a bit of a careless ass for not thinking through why Sesshomaru, who dislikes opening himself up, would contact him mentally to tell him to go back home. Though, I guess Sesshomaru coulda explained a little more. But he didn't really have the time! Hopefully we've seen the back-end of Ryuu, cuz he's a spineless coward! And just nasty tempered and mean! I wish Inuyasha coulda kicked his ass! Still, at least Sesshomaru got there to scare what's his name off and now Inuyasha is gonna be working on trying to trust Sesshomaru more! I really love this fic! And, as always, I'm eager to read the next chapter! I'm sorry if I sound space-y, I'm really tired. I hope this made sense to you.
inuyasha16451 chapter 22 . 8/4/2017
Damn your good. That was awesome. I haven't found a chapter that I haven't like yet.
No fan of kikyo chapter 22 . 8/4/2017
I don' t think I would be the only one that would love at this point if Inuyasha turned into a woman the more I read this chapter it's like your opening that doorway I mean out of the two of them who's more likely to be a mother type the kid are hinting about him being a mother I personally would love everyone's reaction to him turning into a woman Inuyasha's reaction most of all and once the fox has the kit he's going to change back the kids won't have a mother figure anymore and it would only be fair if all of the father's had a chance at being mother you seem to be making Inuyasha more demon then half demon anyway so why not and the one thing that keeps picking at me in this story is shippo he's going to out live the humans he could be with other fox demons and hell if Inuyasha changes into a woman he could have a chance at a mother and family that won' t die around him and their could be a chance at him becoming Inuyasha's son in law and not just adopted son.