Reviews for The Eternal Knot
flowerlover12 chapter 5 . 8/18/2020
ok so this has nothing to do with the story but when I read dragon of chaos, my mind went to the dude for my little pony and I dont feel ashame about it even thought I'm seventeen. On the other hand I am in love with this story i cant seem to put my phone down and i should cause I'm so sleepy. I enjoy this and I will read more of your stories once I'm done with this one.
DidiTheReaper chapter 21 . 8/11/2020
This chapter really got to me. InuYasha’s pain ran so much deeper than he ever let on.
DidiTheReaper chapter 19 . 8/11/2020
This chapter was so beautiful. I kinda wish that there was more detail in the sexy parts.

The connection between Sesshomaru and InuYasha is so sweet. Brothers...Finally.
DidiTheReaper chapter 17 . 8/11/2020
Awww. Tōga (InuTaisho) was such a loving father towards Sesshomaru. I hate that Inukimi was so cruel to him that she just left him to shift all my himself for his first time going into his true form.

If I would have been in Sesshomaru’s shoes, I would have preferred Tōga. At least he had a gentle touch
DidiTheReaper chapter 15 . 8/10/2020
This chapter had me crying so hard
DidiTheReaper chapter 3 . 8/10/2020
So...InuYasha’s demon form is an ALPHA! Ooouuuuuuu...Okay...Okay...I see what you did here.
DidiTheReaper chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
Sesshomaru transforming into a... WOMAN?! Wow... O.o Never would have guessed that!
EatEmUp chapter 25 . 9/12/2019
So I reread this one cause I kept mixing storylines with a different story and was starting to get confused. Can I just say you have a special way with words. lol things have gotten so serious in interwoven that I forgot.

seriously your use of the word "stupid" is top notch, especially when it's coming from Sesshomaru. At some points you had me cracking up due to sentence structure alone. keep up the good work, don't work too hard, and I can't wait to hear from you.

happy writing!
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 25 . 7/4/2018
OMG! What a cliffy! Will Inuyasha be swayed!?...NOPE She ain't got nothing on Sesshy! Was that a clue that Inuyasha knew he was able the give, not only make, pups when he asked that question to Diao about how it feels to be pregnant? That was the first thing that came to mind, and I'm so happy . Thank you for continuing to write for is.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 24 . 7/2/2018
Support didn't get to read till now. Great chapter by the way! 4 new babies! Love what you did with Koga. Sesshomaru actually deserved that. Well that's what I think. I know Sesshomaru is crazy jealous-protective over his mate and young, but I wonder, will he ever get that way over Inuyasha if someone desired Inuyasha in such a way(mate)? I first thought that's what Ryuu(? Dragon Lord from other chapter) wanted Inuyasha for, not to kill him and the pup! Well, at least we know he will be back. So your writing a continuation fic for this one!? I love you! Please give some SessYasha mpreg action. If not, I will be waiting.
night kanaze chapter 15 . 2/15/2018
Wow, sessomaru got 2 husband.
night kanaze chapter 14 . 2/15/2018
I'm in love with The oc character diaozuan.. sessomaru really cute when she/he with him..
EatEmUp chapter 25 . 8/17/2017
Ah! First off I thoroughly enjoyed this ride and will be on board for the next. Thank you for sharing this. And it was "That dang Mufasa, I won't be able to sit for a week. *Ed laughs hystericallyIt's not funny Ed." lmao you're good.
Gamma Cavy chapter 25 . 8/15/2017
Oh boy. Now it's getting complicated again.
inuyasha16451 chapter 25 . 8/15/2017
Your welcome by the way. Loved the chapter but I so hate cliffhangers. Your so cruel(tear). Love ya anyway. Can't wait to read the next one.