Reviews for Let It Burn
cje24576 chapter 9 . 1/3
Oh please add more! Please let him become Anakin again!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
It would be so awesome if you kept going with this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Update plz plz plz plz plz
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Plz dont curse so much but everything else i love. I will be kicked from fanfiction if my parents know there is cursing. However I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Messers Prongs-Lily-Prongs chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
No fair a cliff hanger when it just started to get real interesting. Update quickly plz.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Interesting AU! I love the mid-point between Anakin and the canon Darth Vader you've found in this story. I hope Anakin, Padme, Obi-wan and Luke find Leia soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
oh snap, she's breaking obi-wan out of jail. obviously her biggest fear is not anarchy.
Eldar-Melda chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Great chapter!

I love the way you describe Luke's realization. Actually, it reminds me the movies. Luke knows there is still good inside of Dark Vador. that's why he wants to find a way to save him.

Moreover I think it's good to see Padme visiting Obi-Wan. She is like in the movies, she is brave and she doesn't hesitate to save her friends. I hope this team will be able to find out very soon Anakin and Luke.

Bye. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Uh, i don't think Anakin would have let Padmè go. He would have done anything to keep her by his side.
ILDV chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Very very very GOOD
will zona chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
This story is super awesome. I love star wars. Am a huge fan. Keep up the amazing work.
badkidoh chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Yet another great chapter.
Zireael07 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Love the chapter. Brilliant!
Mireilles3 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
That's really nice, and a unique setting I have never seen before. I'm curious to read more :)

Please, more soon?