Reviews for Here's to the Future Days
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Amazing story! :)
Cazzabluerose chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I'm not good at reading angsty stories but really enjoyed this and you can't tell English is not your first language. Thanks x
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Crying. So beautiful. Vividly stunning words.
***** Don't Stop Fincheling*****
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Aww loved it
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Awwww that about broke my heart, so glad it was a happy ending!
luafontes chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
this story is adorable! I loved it :)
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I liked this. It was sad, but very sweet. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Awesome
Hwata chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This was such a good story. I could detect nothing seriously wrong with your English so there's no reason to apologize :) I really liked it. It had the perfect dose of angst and perfect dose of romance. I don't know what else to say except that I loved it! I'm also bad at fluff; I can write the saddest and messed up stories you've ever read but I can't write "happy" stuff. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. Keep writing!
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
aaaw this was even better than last one and if you hadn't told me you weren't a a native speaker i wouldn't have noticed at all.
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was amazing. It was heartbreaking and sad and yet wonderful at the same time. And I have to say, for someone whose first language is not English, you did quite well! I really enjoyed the whole thing.
Gio chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Oh my God, you're kidding me, right? This fanfic is soooooo good! You're such a good writer. Where do you take all of this inspiration? You have to write a book, i mean it! You're amazing!
giuly-90 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
omg this oneshot is so heartbreaking and amazing i loved it so much. i can't believe english it's not your native language becouse you write so well. i loved the sweet ending with their baby chris and the story of rachels cancer was so sad i cried a little. i also adore the third phase so hot,burning! anyway i hope you write another finchel story becouse you're such a good writer,bye.
TranquillityUnderTheWillowTree chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Beautiful :)
EdieRose chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was absolutely wonderful. I normally don't like 'Oh no, Rachel's got cancer' fics, but you handled yours so beautifully, carefully and true-to-life that I didn't really notice or care.

One of the best fics I've read in a really long time. You should be very proud of yourself.