Reviews for The Completely Screwed Up and Overly Complicated H
chnctgislnd07 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Tobias' Heart chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I loved it, I'm glad that they had 2 babies, maybe the nd was a bit rush, you could have done about a 5 chapter story at least, but doesn't matter it's all here, congrats I love this and thanks for writing! :)
Chevalier de Brillieu chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
A terrific story. So much darker and more serious than most pre-epilogue stories. I loved the realism of it, grounded in more than just romantic angst. Great job.
MJ2705 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Amazing fic! I think this is one of my favorite post Mockingjay fics, of them growing together and having kids. I love the way you write their relationship. The attack was just heartbreaking but I'm happy that it brought them together. Although tragic, its nice that it made Katniss want to be a mother after she had a child stolen from her. Its also nice to see Katniss and her mother growing closer. So happy that the Mellark family is now complete!
handsdowntoo chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Beautiful story. Not all sunshine and roses but enough positives to make it feel satisfying for a K/P fan. I especially enjoyed that Katniss didn't seem to give a shit about Gale. I like to think that after her revelation in Mockingjay she knows just what Peeta brings to the table and how lucky she is to have him.
Juerita chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I loved how you portrayed Peeta and Katniss. I feel like these really are the characters from the stories that I grew to know and love! LOVE IT!
Dead-baby chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
One word. Perfection.

Ten words. Best follow up to Hunger Games I have ever read.
5'everMagenta chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Wow. Your were amazingly spot on with the characters i thought i was reading from the book. I absolutly loved The story line, i can see it really happening in the actual book. This was really thought out and great. It had everything you wanted in a story, anger, confusion, sadness, and in the end happiness. Great job, it was utterly perfect top to bottem. My favoirte story(:
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awww, easily the best follow up fic for The Hunger Games I've ever read!
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Odd. I could've sworn they had three.
brighteyes23 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I liked it :) the story line is great, but you jumped around a lot and it was hard to follow at times. Good job tho!:)
WaitCait705 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was really perfect. Completely. I loved it spo much. Wonderful job
mylovemiroku chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow this story is so powerful! The scene after the dinner party in District 2 was amazing, where they are arguing about it. So weird to see them switch sides about having kids, but it makes so much sense. You did a really good job bridging the gap of a woman who never wanted to have kids to having two of them. Well done.
hedixo01 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh, I loved it. I think it was very well written, and the characters were spot on. I liked the names of the kids as well; especially Ivy. Thanks for a great story of a time I wish we got more of. I love that you put it in Peeta's POV; he's my fav!
MiaCara chapter 1 . 10/15/2011