Reviews for I Can't Help Myself
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I super love your Harry
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was lovely, so romantic!
LifeonEarth chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Aww... I love it.
EV chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
jfgoafgnaergouhviofdegb4 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awwhh! Very sweet! I love it; I love the way you portray Ginny and Harry's relationship. I love to read all of your stories - they show so much meaning. You're an outstanding author and everytime I login to FanFiction, (which is probably twenty times a day;)) I hope that I'll see a HG story by Lyric Medlie. I enjoy your sense of writing, and you're one of the few authors out there who write 100% canon which is pretty much all I read. (Not a big fan of AU.) Thanks for letting me ramble:) Excellent story.

P.S - I look forward to "Here We Go Again"'s next update!:)
R.I.P FredWealey chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Deletedaccount8373 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Katherine Estes chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
THIS WAS SO GOOD! When are you going to update here we go again, again? Its been just about 5 months. I NEED THAT TO LIVE IT SOOOOOOOO GOOD!
glowyrm chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
excellent little one shot!
manic ayla chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
...did Percy call her a slut?

You can't just not tell people!

Good story, though. :)
lovelikewoe13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Awww I loved it!:D
scentasia chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Beautiful! I loved it!
ExceptionallyOrdinary chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Awww, weirdly enough, it sound s like something I would do... Haha... Curious to know, what was that thing that Percy Weasley said?

Also, when am I going to get to read "Here We Go Again"? I really like it and can't Wait to read your version of Albus Severus Potter's birth (Mine made him a New Years Baby :D)...

Anyways, hearts,

Stina58 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Ahhhh :)
Miss Rose Weasley chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This is very sweet. I'm glad you're writing HP fanfiction again. But please, when you will update "Here We Go Again"?