Reviews for Meeting The 10th Generation
tasyadewi16 chapter 38 . 6/25
update pleaseeeeeee
Where is the new chapter!? Writer! Where are you now!?
YokaiAngel chapter 38 . 5/18
Awesome~~~~~
Woah you went to far spade YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS DONE FOR AND PLS LET TSUKUN SURVIVE AND HIS GUARDIANS AND PRIMO AND COZART AND THEIR GUARDIANS AND ALSO ELENA AND MAKE SURE THEY MAKE UP
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 38 . 4/9
AWEEEESOMEEEE
Icarus chapter 38 . 3/31
Can you please continue with the story? It's really good and funny
In your face daemon and I hope that the seperation of first and tenth generation are not sad at all pls and pls don't let reborn kill tsuna
Phyco Harmony chapter 1 . 2/17
Please update because this is an amazing plot and I would love to read more of this. If only the scare the hell out of everyone around me when I fall of my seat onto them yet again and have to leave the room for a bit.
namine1 chapter 11 . 11/13/2017
I really wish and hope this gets revived. The plot is very unique and despite some grammar parts, it's a story filled with comedy, seriousness, and entertainment. Reading this story has really made my day better and I hope you, as a writer, are doing well. But seriously, please update! _
Niknaclol chapter 3 . 8/13/2017
I like the idea of this story but please work on your grammar. I'm cringing while reading.
fucking great chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
pure comedy genius
Guest chapter 38 . 6/29/2017
Please pardon if I came off as rude, but I want to be blunt with my question.

Is the author dead? Or could she no longer continue the story?

I would like to see another chapter but if that is not possible then I would like to know the reason.

Thank you very much and I hope an answer comes.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/9/2017
I love your story
Lavalilly chapter 38 . 12/23/2016
Why did you have to stop

People died every day because of this
A Reader chapter 38 . 12/3/2016