Reviews for Meeting The 10th Generation
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 38 . 4/9
AWEEEESOMEEEE
Icarus chapter 38 . 3/31
Can you please continue with the story? It's really good and funny
In your face daemon and I hope that the seperation of first and tenth generation are not sad at all pls and pls don't let reborn kill tsuna
Phyco Harmony chapter 1 . 2/17
Please update because this is an amazing plot and I would love to read more of this. If only the scare the hell out of everyone around me when I fall of my seat onto them yet again and have to leave the room for a bit.
namine1 chapter 11 . 11/13/2017
I really wish and hope this gets revived. The plot is very unique and despite some grammar parts, it's a story filled with comedy, seriousness, and entertainment. Reading this story has really made my day better and I hope you, as a writer, are doing well. But seriously, please update! _
Niknaclol chapter 3 . 8/13/2017
I like the idea of this story but please work on your grammar. I'm cringing while reading.
fucking great chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
pure comedy genius
Guest chapter 38 . 6/29/2017
Please pardon if I came off as rude, but I want to be blunt with my question.

Is the author dead? Or could she no longer continue the story?

I would like to see another chapter but if that is not possible then I would like to know the reason.

Thank you very much and I hope an answer comes.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/9/2017
I love your story
Lavalilly chapter 38 . 12/23/2016
Why did you have to stop

People died every day because of this
A Reader chapter 38 . 12/3/2016
Apr 26, 2013 ...why...*cry 69 rivers*
Tea-StainedBrain chapter 38 . 9/3/2016
Initially, I found the story very funny and interesting, but in the recent cahpters I could feel your exhaustion (which probably explains why you haven't updated fir ages.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2016