Reviews for Conflicted
veniceit chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
For sure, Eddy is hugely the reason she doesn't leave. Notice when she is holding the apron and she hears his voice before he sees she is back she gets this little smile.

Great story! Love that episode, truly one of my favorites...love the "Christmas ham" line.

I remembering wishing the episode didn't end there so thank you for continuing it for me...and in such a great, wonderful, passionate way.

the title of your story is so fitting...that is exactly how I read her the entire series. she is torn between reliable stocks/bonds man and dangerous line of work man.

I hope you keep this up...love these...I do have an idea I've been wanting someone to write...*hint,hint, nudge nudge, wink*
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Yay, new story! And a very wonderful one at that... Sucker Punch was definitely one of those episodes, where I could have cheerfully throttled Fiona and your story has certainly put her into a more positive light for me ;-).
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
It's a believable tag - sucker punch is one of my favorite episodes and you've reflected quite well on the different implications it allowed.