Reviews for Reminiscing in the Rhododendrons
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Sweet, tender. Complicated. Absolutely in character. Thanks for writing it. Of course, the next question is when they'll actually start living together...
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This made me smile! I'm so happy that Lisbon went to Jane for comfort, even if neither of them realized it to begin with.

Thanks for writing & sharing. This is fantastic.
Lorna chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Aww, sweet! Loved it!
Meganp chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awww! You were right, I skipped this one, thanks for letting me know about it!

I was so pleased when you mentioned you have plans to continue this someday. Please, make it soon, it is a lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Great sequel! Sweet and tender!
KrrdmN chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Nice story. Interesting AU. Maybe it's time for another sequel - it's been more than a year. I wonder how are things in the little bungalow.
cutemara chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh, that was lovely, lovely, lovely! Write more of this, please do! :)
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
*sigh* So lovely. It makes me all warm and cuddly inside. :-) Great job, keep up the good work. Loved Lisbon's little hints, unconcious or not and how Jane finally was able to add it up. And like your other fics totally not opposed to yet another sequel lol. But that aside, this is great too.
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love when he says "actually, stay longer".
Kourion chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
""Yeah," she said with a little laugh.

"Because I'll rip out the whole damn…" Jane started to promise recklessly.

"No. No," Lisbon shook her head. "Two is enough. Besides, a whole garden of rhododendrons might look a little strange.""

Jane. RIGHT Here. I think I love him most in this moment.

He loves Lisbon so much.

He's not just being a goof.

That's love, Lisbon. He's willing to rip his garden for out for you

*3!'s*
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
How have I waited so long to read this? Damn school.

Anyway, this was lovely. So emotional and beautiful and yet able to make me laugh:

"Mussolini's nicer than Mrs. Chen," Jane said dryly.

lol...and living together from now on, right? I hope that you sometimes feel the urge to continue in this 'verse because I love it. I love them. How they are together, here. It makes me happy (especially because I finally watched to premiere preview- where'd the gun go?). Thanks for a great story!
MK chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I liked this little one-shot. I'm going to have to go back and read "Restraints" now, so I can see more. :)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I LOVED IT!

I was wondering if you are planning on writing another fic from this universe...I don't know, I just really love the tenderness of this relationship of theirs ;)
Frogster chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That was so good! Made me laugh and sigh and almost cry all at once. Love, love how Jane and Lisbon are with each other. It's a good thing that Lisbon knows how to take care of herself, but sometimes even the strongest people need someone to lean on. Glad Lisbon's slowly learning that, and that she has Jane to lean on.

Love Barb's character, too. Glad you brought her back.

Will you do more fics in the "Restraints" universe?

I think this was the best line of the whole story:

"Well, it's not like I can rush out and fix the world after hours," Lisbon grumbled.

"No, that's your day job," Jane replied.

Hilarious! Love Jane's quips. And of course Lisbon has that superhero quality that makes her want to save people with no regard to how it might harm herself. At least she has Jane and the rest of her team to remind her.

Sorry it took so long to review, college has been throwing so much homework at me!

So ready for the season premiere on Thursday! I bet you are too.

Fantastic job! Update soon!
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awww, a short shot of Restrains! I like it!

I love the dialogues in this fic! They are great, really, theyre realistic, intense, really "into-the-character", they way you write the story, how you develop the argument... such a great short shot of your other fic!

Ill go on reading you! ;)