Reviews for Swimming Lessons
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Haha, not bad! But you have it listed as "Hawke (M)", there is an option for Female Hawke. There are so many Fics that are about female Hawke but are listed as Male Hawke. It's a tad annoying.
rathlora chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
i loved the story, that last bit made me burst out laughing XD
LifeandFire25 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
So you got me I thought that it had really happened. Then to find out it was a story verric had made up. Great stuff.
likikoari chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I love it when stories end in varric ends Isabella was a nice touch to
Toyroys chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
This made my day... amazing fic, I love your authorstyle... and the ending was the best one I ever read... hehe... aww... Varric and isabela... what would we do without them...
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
LOL! Varric and his storys... one of the best characters in the whole games word! xD

I just loved it...

Oh! I realy, REALLY want to read Isabella's chapter
love-songs-make-me-cry chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
You and your lovely awesomeness that makes me tingle...you are a freaking god.
A Timid Soul chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Brilliant! Absolutley Brilliant! I thouroughly enjoyed myself throughout this whole story. Thanks for posting!
Curls101 chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
This is amazing! I love the emotion in the characters and your touching take on the Hawke-Fenris relationship! Please, write more of these in the future!
FeZeTh13 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Wow. I wasn't expecting this, but I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Aesir23 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Another excellent chapter, but you should put something to show the change in POV. When it jumped right from Hawke's POV to Fenris' it was a little confusing at first.
TaInTeDxTeArDrOpS chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
So cute w Can't wait for the next!
FeZeTh13 chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Love this! Thank you for updating! I love how you portray their relationship after 'that night'. this is pretty how much I imagined it. Some awkwardness but a good friendship all the same. I was suprised when I read that she had been floating for an hour and had the same reaction as Hawke. Haha! This is great and brightened up my day! I look forward to the next one. :D
A Timid Soul chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Fantastic, as always. And only one more chapter? *Frowns* Bummer. This was so much fun to read. Can't wait for the next one, though!
xseikax chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Very nice! I like the bit of tension you wrote, I was almost feeling the heat myself! XD I really hope they admit they still have feelings for each other! I can't wait until the next chapter!