Reviews for The Light of Darkness
XRoseMoriartyX chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I love it when Meg calls Cas 'Clarence' please update soon :)
spnfan02 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Will you continue this? Please :) :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Please continue i love it
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Well im hooked on this story! It's soooo good, you should consider updating it man! :) fab writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
very interesting! : ) Can't wait for more.
Daniella Jones chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeease update!
DopeBass chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
hey it me ... :) well in the short amount of time that I read this I like it . the idea is cool and it's well thought ! you need to UPDATE ! you are a great writer .
DopeBass chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
wow ! this is going in a good direction . but wouldn't Meg just be out of her vessel and her demon would go somewhere else right ? still I am loving this story . once again update man you have talent ! :D
DopeBass chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
hmmm , I like this story ! :D very well written and it seems to have a good plot . you should continue I can't wait to see how Meg reacts and what condition she is . great job ! :)
Bullet2tm chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I love this story, please update,

Cheers.
SilentSenses chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Great topic as a how did Meg turn human and will the Winchesters react to this.
LastBishop chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
This story is getting more and more interresting with each chapter. I hope you will finish this story. I would love to see what becomes of it.:D
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
I'm a sucker for Meg/Cas so I'm really hoping that you'll continue this fic. I'm intrigued by the strangest thing though...the hundred dollar bill in her pocket, haha.

The only thing that bothered me was the sudden transition from a docile, confused Meg to the snappy one. I was hoping to see that vulnerable side of her character, but oh well...

Still, I'm looking forward to your story!
bloodyblond chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
This is exactly the type of story I was looking forward to after that kiss between Cas and Meg. It's been a long time since I was this psyched about a potential pairing.

Your story is off to a great start. The whole Meg being human definitely fits, because while I do think the pairing is awesome, it's still difficult to imagine it truly working while Meg is still a demon.

Can't wait for more.