Reviews for Amends
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Wow. This is quite the start of something important!
Me124 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Best writer of Rory and Logan I've ever read. Loved this!
Shmarqs chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is an awesome prequel! I hope you get to develop it further!
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Loving this story. Keep it going please
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This way really good! Not at all what I expected, nor was I to keen on reading after Mitchum bumped into Rory, but this... this was fantastic. Well written, original, and an overall 'I can't stop reading this is so good' factor.
radiate689 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
that was great loved it
fox24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love this how they both loved and lost Logan. I really like stories Mitch isen't the devil incarnate. I mean he is not a good dad but I think he really loves his son and I think he did like Rory and was honest with her.
kitty j chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Dearest Ms. Alpha-Numeric,

You are a delightful writer. This could easily be stretched into something more if you were so inclined. If you write it, I will read it.

kitty j
Katey chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Please continue this story - you are a great writer and I really want to know what happens next!
LoganRory Fan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Even though you have indicated that this is a one-shot story, it has the potential of a full multi-chapter story. I only hope that you will be inspired to write so.

How different is Logan? Why? Will things turn around for the better for the three of them, especially their relationship with each other?

Season 7 did not give any indications that Rory and Logan will part ways; we were all blindsided. Anyway, the producers probably were banking on a Season 8 to resolve whatever drama they had by Rory's graduation. Unfortunately, we were all left with a very crappy ending.

"Amends" has great potentials... so please... this story might evolve to the ending we all need.
iwannabegilmore chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
love it! update soon!
middiegurl08 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Love this story! I always get sad when I read stories and years have passed with little interaction between Logan and Rory. And this story is no different. I like how touchpad to write Mitchum, and I'd love to see a continuance to this. Maybe with Rory going to California? ;) Thanks for sharing!