Reviews for Written on the Skin
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 2 . 1/13
I've read this several times and I still love it, thanks for writing.
swallowedminds chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
New new favorite. I like this one too.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Love it.
SexyThingey chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Gosh, that was amazing. So many feelings, heartstrings - deep, emotional. I've read it three times - still can't stop. Beautiful.
Would you mind if I translate it into Russian for the Russian Castle-community? I'm sure they will love it as much as I do.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
This one was just super! Excellent!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
So very nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Just wonderful. Caskett and love - they mean same.
LewisInNC chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Beautiful story! I wish they could have been together to comfort each other like this in the show.
Katherine Houghton Beckett chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Beautifully written story, you captured the feelings and emotions of the aftermath of Kate's shooting wonderfully. I'm kinda new to the world of Castle fanfic and your work is some I'll definitely be following.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Every story of yours I read floors me. It truly does. You are AMAZING.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Damn you! You write such utterly heart-wrenching but superb stories but they end! The imagery of their mutual nightmares and their shared need to find comfort in each other's arms? You weave a tapestry of sight and sound ensnares and bewitches, chezchuckles!
headoverhook chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Oh man, that's amazing. Them calling each other because they have nightmares and have to hear and see for themselves that the other is okay. Ahhh, just perfect. Not to mention the 'I'm in love with you' from Kate. Just perfectly written. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
nicely done. I wish it were like that...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
wow. beautiful and powerful.
LucyElizbeath chapter 1 . 4/7/2012